full tracks for playlists thread

• lewis-- sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 mar 2007, 18:10

full tracks for playlists thread

found any good free tracks on last.fm? put them in here and give a little description of it (genre/style/similar sounding bands etc) so we can all improve our playlists.

full tracks only tho please, no 30 second previews. oh and give mine a little listen, ive re shuffled it so it should sound pretty good now.

Redigerad av lewis-- den 3 mar 2007, 18:26
    • lewis-- sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 mar 2007, 18:24
    heres a couple from mine:

Rapture Rapes the Muses

sorta happy song with a catchy chorus, fairly well known canadien indie band. fits in well with bands like arcade fire/broken social scene.

If You Got the Money

british singer songwriter, similar to bands like maccabees/the rakes, but adds flairs of hip-hop/regge. all comes together brilliantly. very talented defo worth looking into

• yeechr sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2007, 01:09
    lewis-- said:
    Rapture Rapes the Muses

sorta happy song with a catchy chorus, fairly well known canadien indie band. fits in well with bands like arcade fire/broken social scene.

Though Rapture Rapes the Muses is such the awesome upbeat song, of Montreal is sadly not Canadian (or "Canadien", for that matter). They're out of Athens, Georgia (which is in the US).

• Mustafe sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 mar 2007, 01:30
    You Could've Been My Johnny Marr

Small Canadian indie-pop band, haven't gone big yet, but you should watch out for them. It should play full, don't know why it's showing up as a 30sec track here? If you can't hear it all, check their page or my playlist.

Lol, yeah, I thought Of Montreal was candian too! They would fit in well wouldn't they?

• lewis-- sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 mar 2007, 16:05
    cant forget tokyo poilice club, their whole ep is free!

A Lesson In Crime

• lewis-- sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2007, 17:30
    Screaming Mimi

i love this band! female singer/indie, from sheffield uk. anyone who likes something thats both great and a little different should check them out lots of free stuff, you can only listen to them on last.fm

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.