New Album-First Impressions

• New Album-First Impressions

So, now that the album has been out for a few weeks and everyone has had time to listen to it for a bit what are your favorite/least favorite tracks on the album?

My personal favorites:
    1. Come on Baby
    2. Musterion
    3. Overdriver
    4. Andalusia

I don't really have any songs that I don't like at all, this album is pretty solid throughout!

Some are born to move the world
    To live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about
    The things we'd like to be (Rush-Losing It)
    • pakuuj sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2008, 14:28
    i like revelations, come on baby and andalusia.... but, all songs are great....it's satch...

• Hmm, guess my favorites are:
    1. Revelation
    2. Musterion
    3. Out of the Sunrise (really gives you a happy feeling)
    4. I Just Wanna Rock

The rest is of the album is awesome too! Another perfect creation made by Satch! :)

• Vikiki22 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2008, 12:16
    I think all tracks are great, but MY favourites are Musterion, Professor Satchafunkilus and Overdriver. :)

• Overdriver rocks a lot.

I've had a flash in the afternoon.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jul 2008, 21:37
    Vikiki22 said:
    I think all tracks are great, but MY favourites are Musterion, Professor Satchafunkilus and Overdriver. :)
    That's true ! :))

• ortuno2k sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 sep 2008, 14:59
    I like it, I have a few favorites already, including Andalusia, Revelation, Out of the Sunrise & Overdriver...

• Herudite sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 sep 2008, 13:55
    i like all songs from this album, but most of all i like andalusia, come on baby and I just wanna rock. These are great, like all satriani's songs :)

lost
  • I must say, this album is amazing. I really like the feeling it gives, and how each song is different. My favorite song is Revelation, but they all are amazing. They are all also fun to play.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.