• wh33z3r sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2007, 22:45

does anyone....

not support the cease fire? or is it only me?

-I pwn n00bs-
    • djryan sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 11 maj 2007, 13:29
    I'm guessing no one in this group would ever support something so sensible.

Have you seen some of the daft comments?

• MrZonko sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jul 2007, 22:03

Despite djryans trolling...

I support PSF and... wait a second, what cease fire? The PIRA aren't on cease fire, they're disbanded. You crazy yanks.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2007, 12:38
    well i would say i support 32csm and not the ones acceptin the RUC/PSNI. sure u can change somethin from the inside, but do we want a british constitution to start wit? all that is like throwin away everythin that people have fought and died for.
    PSF are talkin bout the hunger strikers and gainin votes and members cos of sympathy for bobby sands etc. i personally don't think that bobby would have agreed wit the psf of today.
    psf are the dissidents of irish republicanism, not 32csm or rsf or anyone else.

• oisin26 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2010, 20:47
    the CIRA and RIRA need to ceasefire. All they do is attack catholic PSNI officers. Peadar Heffron a gaelic footballer and a fellow gaeligoir has nearly been killed. That not helping getting rid of partition, it is strengthening partition. they consider themselves as true Gaels of all Ireland but there just idiots living in the past.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.