• Your musical compatibility with take-my-pillow is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes The Vaccines, The Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand, Miles Kane and Bombay Bicycle Club.

• Your musical compatibility with LucasRamal is Medium

Music you have in common includes Joey Ramone, Joy Division, Nirvana, Beach House and Pulp.

• Mudduck sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 14:31
    Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Jezabels, Magenta, Hawkwind, Toots And The Maytals and Roxy Music.

• Shaman99 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 14:33
    Your musical compatibility with Mudduck is High
    Music you have in common includes All India Radio, Enigma, Crash Test Dummies, Ane Brun and Angus & Julia Stone.

• Your musical compatibility with Shaman99 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Plastiscines, Foster the People, God Is An Astronaut, Gogol Bordello and Arctic Monkeys

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Flux Pavilion, Modestep, Skrillex, Foster the People and The Lonely Island.

• Your musical compatibility with subtle-innuendo is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Bombay Bicycle Club, Dirty Pretty Things, The Fratellis, The Beatles and Cage The Elephant.

• Your musical compatibility with LucasRamal is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Radiohead, Interpol, Beirut, Editors and Jack White.

• Your musical compatibility with cgjames91 is Low (26.3151%)

Music you have in common includes Beastie Boys, Aerosmith, Oasis, Cheap Trick and Ozzy Osbourne.

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.

• Your musical compatibility with ashitano_tamago is Low

Music you have in common includes Phobia, Extreme Noise Terror, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Ramones and Napalm Death.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Kills, The Smiths, M83, Joy Division and Billy Bragg.

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
    • M0NK33H sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 23:00
    Your musical compatibility with ist-doch-albern is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Smiths, The Kills, The Dead Weather, Bombay Bicycle Club and The Black Keys.

• solent64 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 05:32
    Your musical compatibility with M0NK33H is High

Music you have in common includes Bombay Bicycle Club, Fleet Foxes, White Lies, Good Shoes and The Script.

• PKDK sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 08:20
    Your musical compatibility with solent64 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Snow Patrol, Lana Del Rey, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Keane and Manic Street Preachers.

• Your musical compatibility with PKDK is Very Low

Music you have in common includes M83, We Were Pirates, Perfume Genius, The Vaccines and The Raveonettes.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Blood Red Shoes, Metric, La Sera, M83 and The White Stripes

• Your musical compatibility with folkloner is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Yppah, Blue Foundation, Miike Snow, M83 and Crystal Castles.

Если бы мы стали быстрее времени, мы бы стали медленнее жизни
  • Your musical compatibility with practicebusines is Low

Music you have in common includes Nneka, The Stranglers, Ólafur Arnalds, ATB and Beirut.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• xRedaX sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 16:40
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Super

Music you have in common includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Doors, Mumford & Sons, The Strokes and Blink-182.

• Your musical compatibility with xRedaX is Super

Music you have in common includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Doors, Bloc Party, The Cure and Bob Dylan.

• Your musical compatibility with leshrac93 is High

Music you have in common includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bloc Party, The Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand and Pink Floyd.

• Your musical compatibility with BloodMurder is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes The Smiths, The White Stripes, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Ash and Daft Punk.

• PKDK sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 21:13
    Your musical compatibility with cgjames91 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Portugal. The Man, Beirut, The Bravery, Beastie Boys and The Flaming Lips.

• Your musical compatibility with PKDK is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Portugal. The Man, fun., Foster the People, Example and The Vaccines.

• Your musical compatibility with take-my-pillow is LOW

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Gotye, The Flaming Lips, Nirvana and School of Seven Bells.

Defenceless against a deep blue sky.
    Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.