The alcoholic metal-soaking-in-your-brains discussion

• The alcoholic metal-soaking-in-your-brains discussion

I am drunk and listening to Jag Panzer's "Ample Destruction" so fucking loud I can barely even think, and I decided to dedicate a thread to the best heavy metal to listen to while under the influence. These days I tend to play old-school metal like the aforementioned and basically anything with huge balls and a tendency to fucking kill poseurs.

Discuss your favourite things to listen to while pissed, or while thinking about getting, or being pissed, here. If you don't drink for whatever reason, I don't want to hear about it.

• I'm usually not at home when I'm drunk, so I usually just hear what other people are listening to, unfortunately. However, I imagine Motörhead would be a likely suspect, as would Pentagram.

Also, Steely Dan. Fuck yeah.

• Yeah, Pentagram is a great choice, especially Relentless.

• Crapples sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2010, 05:42
    I find a lot of old heavy/speed metal really does the trick for me. I absolutely fucking love Running Wild's Gates to Purgatory while under the influence. More recently Baphomet's Blood latest release Metal Damnation has been a great listen alongside a few beers. Damn near anything thrashy seems to go hand in hand with a beer or 12.

But yes, on the odd occasion, stuff like Pentagram or Trouble is all I need.

• Yeah, I was just about to mention Pentagram's Relentless. I do tend to listen to a lot more traditional metal when I drink. Cirith Ungol, Judas Priest, and Manilla Road in particular.

• Vesupria sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2010, 01:49
    Generally old school heavy metal / Thrash to warm up.

Then when it's 3am and I'm completely fucked out of my mind something spacey / oddball / weird / complete mindfuck like Dark Tribe / Darkspace / Burzum / Abruptum tends to do the trick and pass me into the land of unconsciousness.

• Another good one I just remembered is Razor's Evil Invaders. This has accompanied my friends and I on our alcoholic binges for a good few years. Some of the roughest, most intense metal I've come across.

• Hangöver ( Terrorbeer EP ) , Gehenah, F.O.A.D. , Impaled Nazarene ( Suomi Finland Perkele ) , Tokyo Blade and White Wizzard lately. when i'm close to delirium tremens I turn into satanic/blasphemic stuff. Sarcofago, Archgoat, etc. and then i pass out.

Thrashing mad, we feed the beast
    in leather armour we ride the priest!
    church is on fire, we're having fun
    spikes are shining, we ride the nun!
  • oh yeah, Gehennah is about as good as it gets! Beerzerk!

• Bitch with a bullet belt ! \m/

• my worst fear is one day I'll wake up in heaven and they don't have even caffee...

• Wvrm sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2010, 01:10

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 8 feb 2011, 05:37
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2010, 19:49
    Just generally 80's heavy/speed/power/thrash/doom works for me. Old Manowar, Running Wild, Medieval Steel, Judas Priest, Liege Lord etc. You know....

• drunken alcolhilic hellspiss. I have literally beeen drinking for 11h ours straight and am currentsly thrashing to Gehennha - King\ of the sidewqlk]. fucking unholy cunt

• Crapples sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2010, 04:57
    Midnight and Satan's Satyrs got the job done for me last weekend. Good shit.

• Crapples said:
    Midnight and Satan's Satyrs got the job done for me last weekend. Good shit.

slay the spits!

@ IronGrave : Gehennah saves!

• Användare
    • 7 okt 2010, 16:40
    Midnight and Abigail are musts for any hard drinking nights

• Last time I got really fucked up I was blasting destroyer 666. It was awesome.

• Användare
    • 1 nov 2010, 20:48
    ZombieJesus97 said:
    Last time I got really fucked up I was blasting destroyer 666. It was awesome.

they're even better live ;D

if i drink with my mates we'll usually listen to gehennah, venom, (newer) darkthrone, bathory, desaster, motörhead and similar... when we are on a good level it's pretty much up to black sabbath or pentagram^^

• So, once azgain I'm pissed and blasting Ample Destruction. This is the best fucking album ever.

• ThePastIsAlive said:
    ZombieJesus97 said:
    Last time I got really fucked up I was blasting destroyer 666. It was awesome.

they're even better live ;D

if i drink with my mates we'll usually listen to gehennah, venom, (newer) darkthrone, bathory, desaster, motörhead and similar... when we are on a good level it's pretty much up to black sabbath or pentagram^^

Ahh yes they are, I seen them when they toured with enthroned(dont care for) they kicked ass.

• Användare
    • 19 dec 2010, 21:31
    Motorhead is the best music when you drink
    No Class \m/

• Hell Butcher and Alcoholic Rites added to my on topic favs.

• I'm drunk (surprise!) and listening to an old favourite, Dissection. Never gets old, especially when mixed with alcohol. Hail!

• Never listened to metal while drunk but I do believe that Tankard and Onkel Tom Angelripper sound like the perfect thing to listen and sing along to when absolutely hammered.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.