Who's ready for "Control"?

• Who's ready for "Control"?

"Control" comes out in September. It is the film version of the Ian Curtis biography written by his wife Deborah. It will be a bit less humorous than "24 Hour Party People". Have you seen Either of these films? Control was shown at Cannes in May.

"We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams"
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2008, 15:23

Im ready

Just bought it, eagerly anticipating sparking up and taking the ride this film promises.

• Seen it. Several times. It really surprised me. I didn't think it would be that good. I was definitely impressed with the directing, acting and the perspective the film was shown in. 5 Stars.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity. - Hunter S. Thompson
  • just amazing movie..
    it was a surprise for me...

• mmmerion sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2009, 21:49
    I'm never ready for "control" and never will be..sadness..

• the best movie I ever seeen

• Användare
    • 19 okt 2009, 02:04
    I am!

• Book is to much better than 'Control' for me, but I was pleasantly surprised after watching this movie. One of the best movie I ever seen.

• Användare
    • 16 sep 2010, 20:14
    I love the trailer.I think it is better that the film.

• Användare
    • 20 mar 2011, 19:52
    One of the best films ever, indeed.
    I watched more than half (I saw just the end of it) and tonight it's showing at our national TV, so I'm quite ready.

• Användare
    • 15 sep 2012, 17:33
    The best movie I have ever seen!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.