Show your set-up

• Show your set-up

Yeah, as the title pretty much says - show us a picture of your set-up.

Mine is pretty old school, and I love it.

Beogram 1700 and some Gold Star radio.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 maj 2007, 22:13

re

cheap, but nice sound...

• Daddsy sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2007, 02:32
    If you don't mind me asking...what speakers are you using?

We're letting it go, Just before time, Sink to the bottom of our lives, We're letting it go, Before our time, Out us steal our sack live
    Do you believe in magic?
    • CloneMe sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2007, 11:19
    tingeltangelbob said:
    cheap, but nice sound...

I like your vinyl-player, it's quite fancy!! What mark is it?

• IceFox sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2007, 05:32
    Here's mine.

If you love vinyl, I Still Buy Vinyl is for you!
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2007, 20:25
    CloneMe said:
    tingeltangelbob said:
    cheap, but nice sound...

I like your vinyl-player, it's quite fancy!! What mark is it?

It's a Project Debut III (you can get them in different colors too, just google..), with an Beatsteaks Slipmat :)

Daddsy said:
    If you don't mind me asking...what speakers are you using?

JBL Balboa 10, 2-way speakers

• Daddsy sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2007, 11:10
    may as well share mine:

Amp+Cd Player:

Deck:

Speakers + My cut down uni collection of cds and vinyl

I realise they should be on stands not on an aweful bookshelf, but theres no room right now :(

We're letting it go, Just before time, Sink to the bottom of our lives, We're letting it go, Before our time, Out us steal our sack live
    Do you believe in magic?
  • A bit of everything...

And next to you is a very nice place to go (Boy Kill Boy - Suzie)
    • Användare
    • 15 jun 2007, 22:53

re

New:

i'm in love ^^

• Användare
    • 12 aug 2007, 10:15
    here's mine:

using some cheap computer speakers for the time being.
    i'd love to switch out my headphones and update my mixer..

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 19 aug 2007, 08:24
  • Figures, almost only DJ setups... Fortunately Technics rulez in this department too :).

Nice Project TingelTangelBob (now that's one name that the Germans didn't dub very well ;P), although I'm not a very big fan of them. Good, rather cheap new belt-drive TT's.

I'll be sure to post a pic or two of my audio system next month or so when I'll be back in my college flat ;).

Cheers for vinyl!

www.younghifi.com
    The crazy world of a young audiophile
  • Here's mine. Apologies for the cable mess, just moved to a new place ;) It's pretty old school: Lenco L75 and Dual 714q, amp/receiver: Pioneer QX 949a (4 channel, nice for the occasional DVD and surround sound). Speakers: fairly new Klipsch RB 25, my plan is to upgrade to larger front speakers by Klipsch and make the 25's rear speakers once that is done.

Whole setup:

Main turntable - good German technology ;) by Dual. Oh, and Audio-Technica AT120 system (good bang for buck ratio):

Left speaker - and a glimpse of my girlfriend with something more high-tech than my stereo system: an iPod ;)

• Användare
    • 18 sep 2007, 17:55

old school, the age is something at 25 years, everything in this set-up is original:
    RFT RS 5001 amp + radio unit
    RFT SP 3001 turntable
    2x RFT 50W speakers, the first you can see on the picture, the other one's at the other corner of my room

This is pretty much the best you were able to get in the GDR, and it still sound's fantastic!

• shijeru sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2007, 05:39
    I've got this portable thing now. I'll get a super nice set-up someday!

And The Sword, first vinyl I ever bought. Loved them then, a guilty pleasure now.

• A Numark TT1650 with 2 JmLab speakers.
    I just have it since 3 month, but I'm really happy to finally listen to vinyls on it! :)

• It's my baby.

• Användare
    • 28 dec 2007, 18:49

heartache.

three more of her here:
    Closed.
    Open.
    Bird's eye.

New, affordable, self-contained, portable, & USB capabilities. The only Christmas present I asked for this year.

Now, are you ready for the heartache? I'm sure you all will feel my pain more than anyone else I've informed of this.

My parents are in the process of a messy divorce. Long story short, my father is a terrible excuse for a human being. he looted our entire house when my mother & I were out one day. My mom was a collector for decades, so it was extremely painful for both of us.

Anyway, in this looting, he stole her record collection [which was going to be given to me to take as soon as I transfer colleges next semester] along with her record player from when she was in college in the 70's. All vintage vinyl. Superb music taste [I'm talking Beatles/Bowie/Dylan discographies just to scratch the surface. All original]. Are you ready for the real gut-wrencher? her collection was well over two THOUSAND pieces.

I just started my "new-wave" collection recently [aka buying albums that have been pressed in the last ten years or so], so I'm down to a piddly five records & teensy new player to my name as of now.

• or cause my picture is getting cut off....
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Morguebabe/mymedia.jpg
    Thats pretty much all my music/DVD media they are together... its not at all all the records but my apartment is so small for now, I have to stock pile some at my moms... :-(
    Im not too in love with my player, I want to get those 4 players, Target has a nice looking record, Radio, CD, cassette, Mp3 player output, players...

• Användare
    • 25 jan 2008, 16:32
    Yo man, don't store your records like that^ that will ruin the ones near the bottom as they'll get crushed under the weight.

• Användare
    • 26 feb 2008, 23:54
    I've liked vinyls for awhile, but I didn't start using them until Christmas. I got a record player for Christmas and my dad gave me his collection of vinyls.

Here's a pic off the internet of a player mine looks like:

I currently stand up my records in a box :/

• OK thanks for the advice.

• Ves_DPC sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2008, 13:24

My set-up

• Asked for a record player for Christmas, got one of the new jobs with three speed record player / AM/FM / CD player. Personally, if I had my way I'd have a full-on antique console unit, but this'll do for now. Also got both parents' old collections, some pretty decent stuff. Slowly building my collection from antique malls and thrift stores.

• it's old german soundsystem, but it's still got power !
    sounding, volume.. i think my neighbours sometimes would like to kill me ;d

i have to stand up and walk away.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.