ATTN: How happy are you with I Still Buy CDs?

• Hey, this is the most popular forum!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 mar 2011, 03:26
    8 some interesting stuff here

• M0Duss sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jul 2011, 15:51
    well you cannot expect the group leader to keep you busy all the time...if you participate a discussion...you might as well create one...

groups are all alike.. games are the same... the bigger the group.. the faster the discussion/game will proceed..

the 'Introduce Yourself' forum... was quite handy..cause if you fill that one out..with honesty and detail..about your musical flavah... and you are a kind of person... that likes to share their opinion about music... then you meet/get useful friends...that have good suggestions for you...

I sure had..
    I say... keep it up..

we still could have it really good....if you still want it to....
    • Användare
    • 30 jul 2011, 21:46
    I have so much fun in this Group. I get to meet some very interesting people with very interesting musical libraries from all over the world. The people interact with each other which is important for any Group on Last.FM to continue to function above the rest of them. I belong to many Groups on Last.FM however, this is the one where I am most active on. I agree with the above User too, that the "Introduce Yourself" forum is a very useful addition to any Group, really. However, people need to introduce themselves with accurate information. Be honest with what you are musically interested in when you do a post in that forum. Other than that, I have nothing more to say at the moment. I do have tons of Suggestions for people of many musical interests like myself. Hit me up, add me as a friend even if we are considered low, because I have so much music in my Archives, that still had never been Scrobbled to my Profile yet, but eventually I will have them on there. Nine chances out of Ten, I guarantee you that some of the Music that is on your Profiles, I have in my main Music Archive Folder and just have never gotten around to playing them. Just add me because sooner or later we will not be low anymore.

• Umm....

I just joined the group today, and it feels kinda pointless...

Likes: The original concept of the group and the shoutbox is used appropriately (at least from what I've seen so far).

Dislikes: The forums are full of forum games and mindless spam threads (post your favorite X, X about the user above, etc.), no discussion whatsoever...

Overall rating of the group 4... might change...

• Miss-Kei sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 dec 2011, 06:22

I'm still content

I don't see anything wrong or bland with this group. I think it's neat and unique in it's special way. I really love the topics in this group alot because, you get to share your common interest with everybody else.

Amoebas don't build houses and bridges, they only eat.
    • ayuxx sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jan 2012, 06:30
    My only complaint, as many others have expressed, is the endless supply of postwhoring threads. Anytime a discussion topic is started or bumped up, it gets a few replies, if any at all, and then quickly dies. It's boring.

• XKiwi sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 22 maj 2012, 01:13
    Likes: The feeling you get when you see the biggest group on a music site is devoted to buying CD's. With all the whining by music company arseholes about the gazillions of dollars worth of music being stolen it's great to see this group is twice as big as it's nearest rivals. No arms are being twisted, no distortion of statistics, just people who like music showing they like to pay and own it. I just wish some politicians would notice.

Dislikes: None. The person above complains of postwhore threads but that's what happens on a popular site. If you went to a big shopping mall it would seem silly to complain that the place was full of popular brands and people wearing, eating and talking into popular brands. I Still Buy CD's isn't an eclectic boutique. It's a Levis, Coca Cola, Samsung sort of place.

8/10

• Bloopy sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 22 maj 2012, 01:29
    XKiwi said:
    Likes: The feeling you get when you see the biggest group on a music site is devoted to buying CD's. With all the whining by music company arseholes about the gazillions of dollars worth of music being stolen it's great to see this group is twice as big as it's nearest rivals. No arms are being twisted, no distortion of statistics, just people who like music showing they like to pay and own it. I just wish some politicians would notice.
    Good point. :D

• XKiwi said:

Dislikes: None. The person above complains of postwhore threads but that's what happens on a popular site. If you went to a big shopping mall it would seem silly to complain that the place was full of popular brands and people wearing, eating and talking into popular brands. I Still Buy CD's isn't an eclectic boutique. It's a Levis, Coca Cola, Samsung sort of place.

8/10

This.

• I went to the store and the toys were eggs and I said 'this is a cookie...

• XirtAMg0D said:
    I went to the store and the toys were eggs and I said 'this is a cookie...

Don't talk more shit than you can eat.

• Användare
    • 29 aug 2012, 15:46
    XKiwi said:

8/10

• scr09 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 sep 2012, 23:16
    nice Group here!

• Användare
    • 23 sep 2012, 21:14
    Needs more Slayer.

• Avarice7DS said:
    XKiwi said:

8/10

This.

That ~

• Nice been in it for years.

• It's the biggest of Last.fm groups I know of but it's a bit repetitive in its forum threads.

• I just found it and I'm new to Last.fm. I like that it's actually active compared to every other group I've checked out. Some of the forum games are a little silly, but it gives you something to do while you are listening. Overall it's the best group I've found!

• i am happy but would be happier if the girls stopped posting in that thread

i hereby sign this post thank u for reading it :)
  • I would be happier with this group if the discussion page wasn't clogged down with several 'read first' threads by the group founder.

• Användare
    • 5 apr 2014, 04:11
    MJtheRevelator said:
    I would be happier with this group if the discussion page wasn't clogged down with several 'read first' threads by the group founder.
    This has always bothered me also.

• I enjoy this group probably as much as any other with perhaps one exception. So keep on keeping on!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.