The Ctrl+V Game

• The Ctrl+V Game

Copied from another group.

Press Ctrl + V and post it.

• For example, mine:

Первый человек, который бросил ругательство вместо камня, был творцом цивилизации.

• Redigerad av ShadowFox den 3 aug 2009, 17:47
  • AirIndex

• Stereolab

no drug is gonna give you what you need, only one thing's gonna satisfy you & you gotta fill your head with rock! <3
  • faci pariu cu mine ca lu' costi cel rogozan nu i se va da mutarea'n plic?
    argumente:1. rogozanu e foaaaarte unduitor, dupa bataia vantului:)) 2.au lucrat pe vremuri la evz, tre sa sa bazeze si Nisto pe cineva, ce drek, altminteri tre sa scrie el tot ziarul.

this game is realy fun:)))

• bald_gye sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2009, 20:17
    In Flagranti

• Βασίλης Παπακωνσταντίνου

no drug is gonna give you what you need, only one thing's gonna satisfy you & you gotta fill your head with rock! <3
  • Кински: отбить удар Нахушева Малафееву помешал Широков

• The Knife, David Bowie, Bloc Party och Coldplay.

• Shade Empire – Rat In A Maze

• bald_gye sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2009, 21:49
  • Placebo, Guns N' Roses, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party och Death Cab for Cutie.

• You live and you learn. At any rate you live.

Time is way more abstract than squash.
  • KT Tunstall, The Wombats, David Bowie, Arctic Monkeys och Bloc Party.

lol everything's from the taste-o-meter thread xD

• aesthetic perfection

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 20 feb 2011, 20:54
  • no drug is gonna give you what you need, only one thing's gonna satisfy you & you gotta fill your head with rock! <3
  • Meretrix (11:56:40 4/08/2009)
    посмотрим ;]

• Nivoleum sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2009, 08:00
    Your musical compatibility with TheKatjaK is Low

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, KISS, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.