Taste-o-meter

• sziferka sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 22:36
    Your musical compatibility with xxShadow_Nekoxx is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Cure, Pink Floyd, Gorillaz, Max Richter and Battles.

Sovia ! ♥
  • Your musical compatibility with sziferka is Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Noir Désir, The Clash, Led Zeppelin and The Doors.

• jefx sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 23 maj 2012, 01:26
    Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Dido, Three Days Grace and Disturbed.

• Your musical compatibility with jefx is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Madonna and Jennifer Lopez.

• Lock_Out sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 05:41
    Your musical compatibility with Madrangue is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Alicia Keys, Agnes Obel, zYnthetic, Mary J. Blige and Kelis.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 05:48
    Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Snoop Dogg, Marvin Gaye and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with t1nzk is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Foster the People, Chase & Status, M83, Bombay Bicycle Club and Zebrahead

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Foster the People, The Lonely Island, Skrillex, Blink-182 and The Offspring.

• Your musical compatibility with TylerSymes is Medium

Music you have in common includes Green Day, Blink-182, David Guetta, Good Charlotte and Rise Against.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Dropkick Murphys, Kings of Leon, Nirvana, Adele and Green Day.

• Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 11:08
    Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is Low

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Slayer, Machine Head, Infected Mushroom and Rammstein.

• Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 11:20
    Your musical compatibility with Kinski_ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ozzy Osbourne, Kate Ryan, Blindside, Bullet For My Valentine and Eminem.

• Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 13:10
    Your musical compatibility with Misfortunetress is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Fefe Dobson, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Heidi Montag and Sarah Connor.

• your musical compatibility with ellektric is VERY LOW.

Music you have in common: Skye Sweetnak, The Pretty Reckless

Too old to Rock'n'Roll, too young to die
  • Your musical compatibility with alexi1000 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Warpaint, Ben Howard, Joe Bonamassa, Blood Ceremony and The Black Keys.

• Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, The Dead Weather, Albert King, Apocalyptica and Röyksopp.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit impulsiveS ist Sehr hoch

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: All Shall Perish, Dimmu Borgir, Marilyn Manson, Sabaton und Behemoth.
    very high

• Your musical compatibility with rockerin2201618 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes The Offspring, Simple Plan, Weezer, Papa Roach and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with TylerSymes is Medium

Music you have in common includes Green Day, Blink-182, David Guetta, Good Charlotte and Rise Against.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Bloodhound Gang and Scooter.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is VERY LOW.

Music you have in common includes Incubus, Alice in Chains, The Offspring, Eminem and A Perfect Circle.

• Your musical compatibility with Ladybug_309 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, Queen, Led Zeppelin and Danny Elfman.

I'm going slightly mad with...

• Embule sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 18:33
    Your musical compatibility with Krysztyna94 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Led Zeppelin, Queen, Guns N' Roses, The Doors and The Beatles.

• Your musical compatibility with Embule is LOW

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Robbie Williams, Children of Bodom and Metallica.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.