Taste-o-meter

• Your musical compatibility with t1nzk is Low

Music you have in common includes blink-182, Dropkick Murphys, Rise Against, Foster the People and Sportfreunde Stiller.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Low

Music you have in common includes Fall Out Boy, The All-American Rejects, blink-182, My Chemical Romance and Mando Diao.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 18:28
    Your musical compatibility with CaughtMeIfUCan is Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Gorillaz, Billy Talent, Paramore and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with Kinski_ is Medium

Music you have in common includes Slayer, Pink Floyd, Candlemass, Machine Head and Infected Mushroom.

• MEDIUM

• Your musical compatibility with boriswasted is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Lady Gaga, Foo Fighters and A Day To Remember.

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• Your musical compatibility with herman1155 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Kooks, Adele, Lana Del Rey, Kings of Leon and The All-American Rejects.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Very Low

Music you have in common includes blink-182, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bloodhound Gang.

• Swinefox sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 21:49
    Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is Low

Music you have in common includes Aphex Twin, The Prodigy, Black Sabbath, Nine Inch Nails and Pantera.

• Your musical compatibility with Swinefox is LOW

Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara, Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Bryan Ferry, Regina Spektor, Nirvana, Oasis, and Guns N' Roses.

• Your musical compatibility with TheOnlyRoc is Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Nirvana, No Doubt, Queen and Green Day.

WE ARE LOUD LIKE LOVE!!...
  • Your musical compatibility with xdarkcupidx is High

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, St. Vincent, The Black Keys, Slipknot and Nirvana.

• methodpt sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 01:55
    Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Shining, Mayhem, Gojira, Meshuggah and Immortal Technique.

Check out my music project: Undogmatic

· Website | Bandcamp | SoundCloud | Facebook | Last.fm ·
  • Your musical compatibility with methodpt is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Moth Equals, r.roo, fly Dying, Na-Hag and Sound Wave Pressure.

• Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Röyksopp, Damien Rice, Bon Iver, Yann Tiersen and Sigur Rós.

• Your musical compatibility with fangtastic_ is Low

Music you have in common includes blink-182, The Kooks, LMFAO, Green Day and Bob Marley.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Paul Kalkbrenner, Fall Out Boy, blink-182, Rise Against and Billy Talent

• Keiyo sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 07:48
    Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is Low

Music you have in common includes The Velvet Underground, Nirvana, The Beatles, The Killers and Chuck Berry.

• Your musical compatibility with Keiyo is LOW
    Music you have in common includes 植松伸夫, 樹海, L'Arc~en~Ciel, 高橋洋子 and The Byrds.

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, God Is An Astronaut, Jamiroquai, Beastie Boys and Portugal. The Man.

• Your musical compatibility with Beefi-XXX is Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, John Lennon, The Rolling Stones, Ramones and Radiohead.

I lost you but I found country music, I found country music to hold me and soothe me the way you used to do. And I miss you but luckily there's music.
  • Your musical compatibility with likeadaydreamer is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Mando Diao, MGMT, Nirvana and Johnny Cash.

Music you have in common includes blink-182, Rise Against, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day and LMFAO.

• Your musical compatibility with jennipinnelli is Low

Music you have in common includes blink-182, Rise Against, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day and LMFAO.

Music you have in common includes blink-182, Rise Against, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day and Flo Rida

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.