The Offspring Vs. Green Day

• The Offspring Vs. Green Day

the two biggest punk bands of the 90`s. who do you think is the best?
    i think Offspring i the best one, with relly good lyrics, an amazing guitar player, great live shows and a voice that no other band got.

BITCHING!
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 sep 2006, 06:52
    I think they both suck balls.

• Agreed.

Redigerad av sendaparamedic den 7 sep 2006, 03:25
    • CM1847 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2006, 23:25
    I think Green Day has put out more good albums than Offspring. However, I think Offspring was better at their peak(Smash) than Green Day was at theirs(Dookie), so I could go either way. I will place my official vote for Green Day just because...

• Användare
    • 23 sep 2006, 14:28
    Well...back in the 90's I would have said The Offspring...but now, I really despise the sound of both for some reason.

• kirst sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 dec 2006, 21:22
    ditto to what roxya said. although I didn't really love the Offspring at any point...

• haha they both sucked

• Användare
    • 15 jan 2007, 12:02
    I was bored with the Offspring after about 3 or 4 months while Green Day was one of my fav bands for almost 2 years (while I started to listen to them at the same time)so I think GD is better (no matter how overrated it is)

• both shit

• maplejet sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2007, 20:14
    The Offspring...both of their stuff from the 90s kept me going though.

Ixnay's the best album.

• The Offspring.

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
    • Användare
    • 5 jul 2007, 02:17
    green day has always sucked. the offspring had even some good stuff in the 90's especially on smash & ixnay.

• Användare
    • 22 jul 2007, 18:46
    I don't like many songs of The Offspring, and I'm a big Green Day fan...so Green Day.

• Green day

• dr_draco sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 nov 2007, 03:30
    Never could stand Green Day (except for Welcome to Paradise, that's an awesome tune).

So I'm going with The Offspring, though I only like their stuff up through Americana.

• the offspring

• both "one album bands"... meaning: Offspring has one good album, Smash of course
    The same goes for green day - Dookie.
    Unfortunately neither of the two had the balls to maintain their atittude!
    With that, there were bands that cannot be forgotten, but also got crappy somewher in the way - NOFX, Pennywise, Millencollin, satanic surfers, no use for a name........ loads more

Even though I don´t listen to none of those bands anynmore, I have to admit they kicked ass in a genre that could´ve done some more really good things instead of giving in to that comercial-blink-shitty-punk we know nowadays!!!

• The Offspring

\,,/d-_-b
  • green day

♦You're not Rid of Me♦
    • PietZann sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 dec 2008, 18:21
    The Offspring, :D

• green day

I am the rat lord
    I live on the windy shore
  • mmmmmmm.....................oh noo so difficult! sorry I vote for The Offsrpring :D jajaa, the Smash album is pretty amazing!

\,,/d-_-b
    • annaoj sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 mar 2009, 21:23
    Green Day
    I still like listening to both of them though

• chopley sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2009, 20:48

offspring

The offspring, they still continue being the same!!, and i like green day, but the old green day.

i said William Shakespeare has the right idea, put your passion in a poem that she will not hear.
    • Användare
    • 3 apr 2009, 09:54
    green day

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 10 maj 2009, 11:20
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.