Taste-o-meter for the last poster

• Taste-o-meter for the last poster

Title pretty much explains it. Just view the profile of the last poster and post your compatibility rating with him or her. :)

Being first post, nothing for me to compare to. :P

• Your musical compatibility with foltaggio is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Angels & Airwaves, OneRepublic and Coldplay.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jan 2009, 20:51
    Your musical compatibility with ZoidbergatKHI is Very Low

We don't seem to share any artist.

• Your musical compatibility with k0sm0tr0n is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Toto and Def Leppard.

• Your musical compatibility with demented_budgie is Low

Music you have in common includes Avril Lavigne, Hellogoodbye, The Killers and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with foltaggio is Low

Music you have in common includes Muse, The White Tie Affair, The Corrs, Rick Astley and Third Eye Blind.

Yay, another person who likes the White Tie Affair! I just saw them for the first time on the last Kill Hannah tour, and I thought they were amazing.

"I'll fight for every breath until there's nothing left of us/I need you to believe ...." -- Kill Hannah
  • Your musical compatibility with tracytennant is Very High

Music you have in common includes The Academy Is..., The All-American Rejects, Keane, Blondie and Muse.

• Your musical compatibility with clizabelle is Very High

Music you have in common includes Skye Sweetnam, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Sara Bareilles and Plain White T's.

• Your musical compatibility with foltaggio is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Muse, Katy Perry, Lily Allen, The Go! Team and Pendulum.

• DJRJ_AU sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jan 2009, 22:57
    Your musical compatibility with karolineleonie is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Massive Attack, Rage Against the Machine, 10cc, Björk and Amy Winehouse.

• Your musical compatibility with DJRJ_AU is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Linkin Park, Eminem, Air, Rage Against the Machine and Snog.

• Your musical compatibility with demented_budgie is Very High

Music you have in common includes The Dresden Dolls, Panic! At the Disco, Cute Is What We Aim For, My Chemical Romance and Hellogoodbye.

• Mojim sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2009, 06:47
    Your musical compatibility with clizabelle is Super

Music you have in common includes The Academy Is..., Panic at the Disco, Kelly Clarkson, The Script and Boys Like Girls.

• Your musical compatibility with Mojim is Very High

Music you have in common includes Ashlee Simpson, Garbage, My Chemical Romance, Cute Is What We Aim For and Panic! At the Disco.

• Pleskot sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2009, 18:27
    Your musical compatibility with demented_budgie is Very High

Music you have in common includes Mindless Self Indulgence, The Birthday Massacre, Placebo, Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy.

Monsters make me hide, perhaps i'll eat myself alive...
  • Your musical compatibility with Pleskot is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, AFI and Rammstein.

"Killin' you helped me keep you at home..."
    • ines_8 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2009, 17:30
    Your musical compatibility with six6sixx_17 is Low

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Metallica and HIM.

mom , mom , momy , mom , mom , mom , momy , momy , mom . WHAT ??! Hii ! hihih
    • Pleskot sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2009, 18:28
    Your musical compatibility with ines_8 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Dimmu Borgir, Alexisonfire, Seether, Rage Against the Machine and Staind.

• Your musical compatibility with Pleskot is Low

Music you have in common includes Plain White T's, Pendulum and Muse.

• Your musical compatibility with foltaggio is Medium

Music you have in common includes Hellogoodbye, Avril Lavigne, The Killers, Tegan and Sara and Paramore.

• Your musical compatibility with demented_budgie is Low

Music you have in common includes Bullet For My Valentine, Silverstein, Atreyu, HIM and Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Pleskot sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jan 2009, 19:58
    Your musical compatibility with BlaekSheep is Very High

Music you have in common includes Deathstars, The Black Dahlia Murder, Dimmu Borgir, Rammstein and All Shall Perish.

• Your musical compatibility with Pleskot is LOW

Music you have in common includes Plain White T's, Fall Out Boy, AFI, Seether and Jimmy Eat World.

• jaunau sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jan 2009, 11:59
    Your musical compatibility with clizabelle is High

Music you have in common includes The White Stripes, Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Gorillaz and Blink-182.

• Your musical compatibility with jaunau is High

Music you have in common includes The White Stripes, Pendulum, Tenacious D, System of a Down and The Raconteurs.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.