Rate the previous user's music according to your taste.

• i like. especially the old school classics like old blue eyes. 8/10.

• Waqcku sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 02:57
    Eh... A little too boring teeny-bop for my taste. Not so much into the alt-country easy listening myself, but it isn't bad by any means. Plus the Beatles at 34 but Dane Cook at 5? Blasphemy. 5/10.

• Waqcku said:
    Eh... A little too boring teeny-bop for my taste. Not so much into the alt-country easy listening myself, but it isn't bad by any means. Plus the Beatles at 34 but Dane Cook at 5? Blasphemy. 5/10.

haha actually i've been listening to the beatles quite a lot this week. that was only my first week. but yeah the beatles definitely will beat dane cook soon. damn shuffle. haha.

anyway i rly like your taste. a lot of stuff i've been wanting to get into. 8/10.

• Waqcku sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 03:39
    Now I feel guilty. :(

• 6.5/10

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 04:03
    I really like a lot of your stuff, plus huge bonus points for Janis Joplin on your list and the lyrics group on your sidebar--8/10. (Oops, Static-Sleep beat me to it. This was on the poster before S-S. But Static gets a 9/10 for having Explosions in the Sky way up on one list. Very pretty stuff.)

• vitreus sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 05:11
    you listen to good stuff, respectable stuff, and stuff i really don't like at all.

7/10 to you.

listen to the noise i make and leave me a comment about it.
    check out my music journal at www.o-discordia.blogspot.com
  • Waqcku said:
    Now I feel guilty. :(

don't! :)

• 4/10 I'm afraid for thelovelife... sorry mate.

Redigerad av natalalaa den 22 okt 2006, 18:00
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 17:50
    7/10.....most of it i really like!

• And a 7/10 for you too... very different to my own taste in the main part but you've now given me the impetus to finally go and check out The Mountain Goats. And commendations on Os Mutantes, my count would be high except that for some reason I haven't ripped my CDs to my computer.

• _nadia_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 19:10
    Brilliant, a great mix of mainstream and less heard of bands, but none of my favourite artists are on there, so...

8.5/10 :)

• Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 21:24
    a lot of flavor of the month indie.......not really my thing....a few artists i like , so 5/10

• Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 21:47
    Meh. Some stuff I can respect, others I've never heard of (which is fine) and others, i just cant stand. Question: The mountain Goats are okay, but how can one listen to them SO MUCH? rating closes at 5/10

• Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 21:54
    he's my fav artist at the moment......and he has over 20 albums/eps/comps..with a catalog that big it's easy to rack up the listens

3/10 for you alot of stuf i find kind blah + for Dogs Die in Hot Cars,Simon & Garfunkel,Eels

• Användare
    • 23 okt 2006, 05:45
    Oh my god. I've only heard several of your top artists. (knew it was a bad idea joining a group because I love "rate my music" things so much. now I'm scared.)
    Anyway, that is so amazing that I will give you 8/10.

• stelaris

A little too into the brit-pop knock off genre for my taste, not much diversity. But you do have a few great artists in your top tracks. I'd give you a 4/10.

I carved your name across my eyelids,
    you pray for rain I pray for blindness.

• AshcanRantings,
    Not too bad a selection. A fair bit of stuff I don't know though, I'm going to say 6/10.

+ Stars
    + Snow Patrol
    + Bright Eyes
    + Death Cab

- James Blunt

• Användare
    • 23 okt 2006, 16:18
    a lot i could do w/out afew great bands....5/10

• vitreus sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 okt 2006, 19:47
    6/10 for zorn.

listen to the noise i make and leave me a comment about it.
    check out my music journal at www.o-discordia.blogspot.com
  • +bright eyes
    +other artists
    otherwise i don't listen to much, but i do respect

7/10

• Användare
    • 25 okt 2006, 08:26
    damn, it really sucks to someone as good as Regina Spektor surrounded by artists as bad as something corporate, Taking Back Sunday, and PANIC! at the disco...

Alright, I am just going to name the +s, because that is easier than naming the -s.

+: Sufjan Stevens, Bright Eyes, Maroon 5, The Smiths, PJ Harvey, Death Cab For Cutie.
    -: everything else.

4/10

• i'd say 8/10. yay for mountain goats & regina & ween!

• Användare
    • 25 okt 2006, 12:34
    Ween, granddaddy...and your listening to Get Lonely right now ....my least fav album of his but still it's the The Mountain Goats!...7/10 not bad.. minus for Pink, James Blunt and this one is just crazy Foreigner!?!!? Foreigner makes my soul die alittle

• _nadia_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 okt 2006, 14:45
    A touch too obscure for my liking.

Kudos for Sonic Youth, The Fall and Chicks On Speed.

5/10

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.