Worst Song By Your Favorite Band

• My favorite band is probably Less Than Jake. A lot of their really early stuff is kind of annoying, but the song "The Rest Of My Life" is by far not only their worst song, but one of the worst songs I've ever heard. That whole album sucks though.

• pulk/pull revolving doors - Radiohead.
    im all for arty noise.. but seriously. what is this shit? and
    Muse god i love them. but i can chuck the whole of The Resistance in here.
    and EVERYTHING Kings of Leon did post Aha Shake.... sigh.

• Sara_ricoops said:

Muse god i love them. but i can chuck the whole of The Resistance in here.
    and EVERYTHING Kings of Leon did post Aha Shake.... sigh.

i gotta agree with that. :( BOTT had some good songs on it though.

• How about an entire album. The mars volta - ampatecture.

• Radiohead - Scatterbrain (As Dead As Leaves)

The Smiths - Golden Lights

Nine Inch Nails - Every Day Is Exactly The Same

All horrible. Terrible horrible cannot listen to make sadface when they come on!

• Radiohead - pretty much everything on Pablo Honey except for "Creep" obviously.
    mewithoutYou - "Fig With a Bellyache"

• The harmonies on Southtown Girls by The Hold Steady make my flesh crawl. They're so far off the mark you could call a cab from there to get to the tune.

The Fukkest Uppest
    • amaxoa sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2009, 16:25
    "Cherry Lips" by Garbage. WTF?!

• I love Cherry Lips by Garbage... I should have kept that to myself though shouldn't I?

The Fukkest Uppest
  • [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 28 apr 2010, 20:59
  • Tonight. That's as bad as it gets.

And since he's tecnically speaking not a band, then One Hit to the Body.

• n0_m0re_st0ries said:
    Radiohead - pretty much everything on Pablo Honey except for "Creep" obviously.

Nah, Fade Out, Anyone Can Play Guitar, and You are good. Creep sucks.

• Bright Eyes - Emily, Sing Something Sweet

A lot of his early stuff is kind of unlistenable (I am aware that unlistenable is not a word), but that song especially. It's terrible.

• Morning Bell Amnesiac - Radiohead

I can't fault them for anything on Pablo honey... but they knew better by the time they released amnesiac.

Nah, Fade Out, Anyone Can Play Guitar, and You are good. Creep sucks.

eggh. Creep is a classic.. it's just overplayed.. but when you listen to it after having not heard it for a few months or a few years.. It's perfectly crafted self-loathing anthem that is actually more painful and relate-able than the often touted (but still classic..for a reason) "Teen Spirit". People get get worn out on Creep and mistake overplayed/overexposure for suckville.

Redigerad av IdleCrocidile den 14 jan 2010, 09:52
  • What is George Harrison doing on the guitar on I Need You? Sounds horribly out of time & place to me. I can sense the relief when he finally gets the last chord more or less right. Whole thing is a mess!

• Pavement.

I love the Spiral Stairs songs on every album except "Hit the Plane Down."

Not a fan of that one.

• She's Got Issues by The Offspring. Just really stupid.

• Let's get one thing straight up front: The Gaslight Anthem DOES NOT make bad songs ........ but "Red in the Morning" is complete crap.

• Love Green Day. Hate 21 Guns. Dear fucking christ I hate 21 Guns.

And as for Radiohead...I don't ...DISlike any of the songs, but I think Weird Fishes/Arpeggi is my least favorite. Although I still like it. I dunno. -_-

Mogwai and Fuck Buttons being my other favorite bands... There's nothing I really DON'T like about them, honestly.

• Lukehi sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 apr 2010, 22:54
    'The Captain' by Biffy Clyro...gutted for them, its truely shite

Putting the 'Stud' back in Bible Study
  • USA Nails by the blood brothers is so fucking raw when it comes in and then the most annoying shit about 1900usa until the end? really?

And as for bomb the music industry side projects are never successful is not only a throwaway poppy deal that everyone seems to love, but the lyrics are atrocious, why are you whining about a song you worte, and having to play it for people? Oh no, say it aint so.

in an aside what the fuck is pablo picasso as performed by anyone ever?

• Tenozuma sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2010, 07:30
    With Pink Floyd... Pretty much the whole of A Momentary Lapse of Reason was exactly that. Criminal damage done to their legacy. I haven't listened to Ummagumma for years but when I first heard it (the original compositions disk, not the live one), it was barely music to me.

With Marillion... I'm not sure. There have been a few 'duds' from different points of view but I think they're all charming in their own way as 'failed experiments' or whatever. It shows evolution and when they get it right it's oh so right. From the Fish era I don't like Incubus but apparantly that's Fish's favourite track from his tenure with the band, or at least it was in '97 after 10 years of reflection on it. From the Hogarth era... Built-in Bastard Radar is pretty bad. Even though I like the lyrical idea and the way it's expressed, it has no depth really, the idea isn't explored and musically the only okay bit is the guitar solos all over it.

I reckon 'Built-in Bastard Radar' should be used to avoid those kinds of people, not attract and find them as the song suggests 'every girl on earth' does..

• "What It Is," by Bad Religion. A lyric in the song describes my feelings exactly: "I don't know what it is..."

I come in value packs of ten, in five varieties.
  • Rock n' Roll or Emotion by Daft Punk. Rock n' Roll has too much high pitched noise and gives me a headache and Emotion has one lyric 'Emotion' that repeats of 400 times and the song is boring.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.