Worst Song By Your Favorite Band

• when the president talks to god - bright eyes.

seriously. that song sucks.

• Well, Khoma's never made a bad song, but "Not in my name" at leat isn't stunning

• Uhhh.... Death Cab For Cutie "Different Names For The Same Thing"

• Movie (Never Made)

They've had their brighter moments.

I am Jack's smirking revenge.
    I am Jack's cold sweat.
    I am Jack's raging bile duct.
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    I am Jack's wasted life.
    I am Jack's broken heart.
  • Maybe I wouldn't call The Postal Service my favourite band, but their remix of Nina Simone's Little Girl Blue is just plain old annoying.

• ekat242 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2007, 21:34
    this is really hard but my favorite band is something corporate and i think the worst song is mulligan goes to war

• 1, 2, 3, 4 Guitars

It just doesnt work for me at all.. its boring and uninspired

Especialy when you put it next to songs like Nausea Shreds Your Head and Trash Flavored Trash

• Fugazi - Place Position
    It just doesn't fit with the rest of the album sound-wise.

Bam chicka bam chicka boom boom boom.
    • A1ai sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2007, 05:31
    when the president talks to god - bright eyes.

Ick, I agree entirely. Whenever it comes on, I skip it. It's just painful to listen too.

this is really hard but my favorite band is something corporate and i think the worst song is mulligan goes to war
    Aww, poor Mulligan! Actually, I used to hate it, but it's grown on me lately. As far as SoCo goes, I'm not terribly fond of Inside the Pocket.

• man I sure do love the decemberists to death, but I really can't stand listening to "Of Angels and Angles"

I am livin out the life of a poet
    I am the jester in the ancient court
    and You're the funny little frog in my throat
    • ekat242 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2007, 05:40
    A1ai said:
    when the president talks to god - bright eyes.

Ick, I agree entirely. Whenever it comes on, I skip it. It's just painful to listen too.

Aww, poor Mulligan! Actually, I used to hate it, but it's grown on me lately. As far as SoCo goes, I'm not terribly fond of Inside the Pocket.

Yeah, i forgot about inside the pocket casue i never listen to it...i deffinalty like it less than mulligan goes to war

• Cremation - Bright Eyes (off the Take It Easy (Love Nothing) Single), I understand the concept of beautiful noise, but this is just noise... and crap!

• omgface sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2007, 19:58
    Worst song by Placebo...hmm. Probably English Summer Rain.

• defintely M and M by Billy Talent (or pezz) kind of weird but not a good weird if u know what i mean

• Waqcku sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2007, 03:35
    My favorite band is Neutral Milk Hotel, and they have no bad songs, so I'll go with my 2nd faves, the Beatles. I really really hate Octopus's Garden, the one song that pushes Ringo over the edge of "useless" into the territory of "an actual detriment to the band".

• Waqcku said:
    My favorite band is Neutral Milk Hotel, and they have no bad songs, so I'll go with my 2nd faves, the Beatles. I really really hate Octopus's Garden, the one song that pushes Ringo over the edge of "useless" into the territory of "an actual detriment to the band".

uhhhh....pree - sisters swallowing a donkey's eye?

plus, octopus's garden is good.

• Waqcku sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2007, 06:03
    Nah, Pree Sisters isn't bad, it's just different. I've learned to love it.

The ending of "Where You'll Find Me Now" is the only NMH moment I have to skip over, cause it's pure noisy obnoxiousness, but that doesn't count cause it's not a full song.

And Come on Octopus's Garden is idiotic garbage, especially compared to everything else on Abbey Road.

• Yes, weak compared to the rest of abbey road, but still better than many of the early non-single, LP-filler tracks.

• Don't get me wrong, I love The Beatles and everything, but eh, their entire album 'Yellow Submarine' is the suck.

• laurennn sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2007, 05:33
    hmm, since neutral milk hotel has already been named i'll go with beirut. specifically, the gulag orkestar album because lon gisland is kind of him playing with the balkan style and the french pop style that he's apparently switching over to in his next LP.

i really dislike the song bratislava. it's just too trumpet and procussion heavy.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2007, 13:56
    Gyroscope. Geogaddi is brilliant, but this track annoys the hell out of me.

• benskyc sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2007, 20:56
    I just have to jump on this one... Hands down my favorite band has always been Fleetwood Mac. It's tough to say something bad, but the song "Silver Girl" from Say You Will is just simply trash. It should have never been recorded, let alone put on an album. Bleck, I get a bad taste in my mouth just thinking about it...

• rhcp-if

I SHALL CALL YOU INCOGNITO
  • Beverly hills
    : [

i shall hit the next kid who hums that song upon seeing me in a weezer shirt

• Sleater-Kinney, "Prisstina."

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.