Worst Song By Your Favorite Band

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2006, 20:14

Worst Song By Your Favorite Band

Let's face it, while we may love our favorite bands no matter what, they always have some duds. Name your favorite band and then your least favorite song by that band.

I'll start.

Say Anything- She Got Away

^ the most disgusting display of amateur/handicapped pop-punk i've ever heard with my own two ears.

• Användare
    • 24 aug 2006, 20:24
    i hate to say anything negative about rilo kiley, but teenage love song is just not good. sorry

• Radiohead is probably my favorite band. I couldn't imagine my life without "Ok Computer" and "Kid A", but the album version of "Like Spinning Plates" on Amnesiac is total crap. The live version is ok.

• jfj sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 aug 2006, 01:05
    Either Blood Red Summer or Wake Up by Coheed and Cambria. Just plain bland songs.

• i'm going to have to say most, if not all, of the songs that were sung by antonio while he was in taking back sunday are the worst

• Användare
    • 27 aug 2006, 04:24
    americanlow said:
    i'm going to have to say most, if not all, of the songs that were sung by antonio while he was in taking back sunday are the worst

pssh, while we're at it, how about "little devotional" or "i am fred astaire"?

• oh my... the worst song by the kooks? definitely "got no love". i chose the kooks, because i think that mogwai hasn't got any bad songs. and this two bands are my favorites :)

come lay down your head upon my chest, feel my heart beat, feel my unrest. if Jesus could only wash my feet then I'd get up strong and muscle on
    Redigerad av natiln_sop den 7 sep 2006, 15:12
  • kinkywizard90 said:
    americanlow said:
    i'm going to have to say most, if not all, of the songs that were sung by antonio while he was in taking back sunday are the worst

i actually don't like most of where you want to be, but nothing is as bad as those early demos

• Användare
    • 13 sep 2006, 00:44
    natiln_sop said:
    oh my... the worst song by the kooks? definitely "got no love". i chose the kooks, because i think that mogwai hasn't got any bad songs. and this two bands are my favorites :)

i can't really stand the song jackie big tits.

• kinkywizard90 said:
    americanlow said:

you serious
    i am fred astaire is so good try "divine intervention" as a horid TBS song

• Bjork - Ancestors

from the album "Medulla"

i understand the whole 'throat singing' but it's just annoying.

• Anniga sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2006, 18:16
    Uhmm.. to pick one favourite band is hard enough. Well, let's say Jimmy eat world, and the song "Secret Crush"

I don't mean to come of as a smartass, I just know-it-all.
    • adm-uk sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2006, 20:27
    I could go with a couple off Mars Volta's new album, but in particular Meccaputechture. Can't stand the first 30 seconds

• _nadia_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 okt 2006, 13:44
    Belle and Sebastian- To Be Myself Completely

That's the only track of theirs I dislike. I can't stand it!

• vitreus sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2006, 03:59
    the last track off of Sombre Romantic and the first song off of Elegant and Dying.

listen to the noise i make and leave me a comment about it.
    check out my music journal at www.o-discordia.blogspot.com
  • It's really hard to pick a song I LOVE THE LEAST from Modest Mouse. But uhm. Satin in a Coffin is probably it. sigh. haha.

"Who the shit is Kingsly Zissou?"
    • lucysd81 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 nov 2006, 21:23
    The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Going To Have To Leave Now, Or...

By Sufjan Stevens

It just drives me nuts

• Matroshka (The Ornament)

it sounds like a U2 cover. it's totally against what dredg is about.

• I know it may not be fair as this is from an album he wasn't quite happy with that got released after his death, but I don't really care for The Sky Is A Landfill. But everything else I am quite happy with. Or maybe not. But The Sky Is A Landfill just sticks out for me at the moment when thinking if there are any Jeff Buckley songs I don't like.

• my least favorite radiohead song is probably life in a glass house

i like it, but it aint my favorite.....if you know what i mean.

I don't want to cram pimpage.
  • Death Cab for Cutie - Tomorrow, from the 'You Can Play These Songs...' cd. It's a horrible attempt at europop i think. Quite a dancey beat, annoying little synth line & Ben Gib's vocals are way too wimpy. Like, trying too hard to sound really sweet and sincere. Other than that, i love them.

You know, some say that life is like a box of chocolates...Yours, on the other hand, is like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES!
  • the smiths - either death at one's elbow or the ill advised cover of work is a four letter word

• Användare
    • 13 nov 2006, 14:04
    I love Muse to death, but I can't stand Starlight! It's heavily overplayed on the radio and I got sick of it. It's not a bad song, but it's my least favorite...

Oh and my favorite artist is actually Bob Dylan, but I really can't think of any bad songs by him... They're all amazing.

• God, that means choosing a favorite band...

The Gathering's entire "Almost A Dance..." album was absolutely horrid XD. But that's alright, Anneke wasn't in the band yet. "Rescue Me" is probably my least favorite of the ones Anneke sang in.

The Spill Canvas... There are definitely some crap parts on Sunsets and Car Crashes, but I still like the album. I'm not a big fan of "The Night Will Go As Follows."

Windir have no bad songs.
    Neither do Circle Takes the Square.
    =P

"This one time, I meant to say, 'I fucking hate you, stupid whore,' but what came out was, 'I hope your trachea gets crushed in a freak accident and that I can just happen upon it before anyone else so I can kick your teeth in and then set you on fire before the ambulance arrives, stupid whore.' It just slipped out..."
  • well belle and sebastian = my favorite band... and i particularly hate Dear Catastrophe Waitress (the song not the album).

Sjostrom
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.