New Or Old Misfits?

• New Or Old Misfits?

One of the oldest asked questions in time......Should Jerry Only have let the Misfits die, or did he do the right thing in resurrectiong them from their tomb?

"Those who dance are considered insane by those wo can't hear the music" -George Carlin
    • seruh sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jul 2006, 01:12
    Old Misfits all the way.

• jeff_h sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jul 2006, 17:47
    old. new misfits aren't bad but jerry only should have just called them something else

• nigelc3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jul 2006, 18:14
    Old Misfits are much better but new misfits are also pretty good.

• I agree with nigelc3

"Those who dance are considered insane by those wo can't hear the music" -George Carlin
    • docbp87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jul 2006, 05:14
    The new Misfits are a joke. The 96-2001 incarnation was at least alright as a band, but should have changed the name. The act touring as the Misfits right now is a travesty. It's disgusting.

Jerry Only is a cunt.

A whole generation of white trash and WWF fans are getting into the SHITTY new Misfits, and are running around claiming to be a Misfits fan, having never heard the song "Vampira" once in their entire life. That makes me really mad.

Also the quality of the song writing is terrible for the new 'Fits. They are basically a middle aged Misfits Cover band.

• Okay there, while you may be alittle extreme in your beliefs, I think you're right. At least they put out two half way decent albums with Michale Graves.

• i will always prefer Graves era because thats when i discorvered them but you cant deny the talent and pure musicianship of Danzig era 'fits, but they are 2 completly different bands!!! and the misfits touring now well they are worse than a cover band!!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 aug 2006, 19:58
    TheSilentDead said:
    and the misfits touring now well they are worse than a cover band!!!

Exactly. The way Jerry Only's acting now is kind of stupid. For myself, I don't want to see a shitty Ramones/Black Flag/Misfits "Coverband"...

• i kno this is hipercritical(i cant spell) but i probably would go see them just for the experience and to meet people!! but i wouldnt pay a great amount of money or travel far!

• No offense, but I think the time to "Experience" the Misfits passed when Michale left. And as for meeting people, well, given the people that tend to show up at "new" Misfits concerts.....

• Cazlab sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2006, 14:56
    old

jerrfits suck

• jeff_h sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2006, 15:14
    yeah, the misfits now are horrrrrible live

but, they're touring with the adicts, so that's reason enough for me to go

• nigelc3 said:
    Old Misfits are much better but new misfits are also pretty good.

I agree, and I saw them live in april and they still rock, imho.

Would you find yourself afraid to see?
    • Blitzkid sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2006, 08:33
    definatly the old misfits...the new suck!

Redigerad av Blitzkid den 16 dec 2006, 18:33
  • "Please turn that fucking radio off,
    put Walk Among Us on and turn it up,
    Ain't nothing in the airwave in the despair we feel"

-Alkaline Trio 'We've Had Enough'-

nuff said.

“why does your mouth move like that” ... “TO GRIND YOUR SKIN”
    • DSRCorey sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2006, 19:12

Old

The old no doubt, I do like some newer songs with Graves like Dig up her bones. That's an ok song.

-NOT MISFITS GOOD THOUGH-

Jerry is a terrible singer...

• Användare
    • 8 sep 2006, 02:30

new? wtf

New Mi$fit$ . ok Graves is ok but Jerry Money ? ahahah he is a crazy

• Användare
    • 6 nov 2006, 16:31
    i like both 'fits although i favoured the Graves Era, but alot of my fave songs are Danzig era (We are 138, London Dungeon blah) so whatever the hell.

• Older misfits slayed, newer misfits slayed too but not as much and now they're more of just a show band, its fun. I saw em live.

• Användare
    • 16 dec 2006, 02:43
    Sometimes, I listen to the good old Danzig era Misfits, and I just can't believe this question ever entered anyone's mind...EVER.

Old Misfits.

• le old Misfits fo shou, folks.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

-Sir Winston Churchill
    • _r00kie_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2007, 10:54
    rather old misfits :P but i like new too...

Weed taster...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2007, 05:15
    I'm breaking the band into 3 sections (Danzig Era, Graves Era, Only Era), even though it could be cut up more depending on what you go by.

I like all 3 versions of the band and can easily listen to them all.

• Misfits with Danzig was best punk band ever !

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.