Music of Harry Potter

• David_CZ sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jan 2010, 07:13

Music of Harry Potter

Well, I was searching in internet about the music of Harry Potter since I'm a big soundtracks fan. And this is the question, what's your favourite soundtrack of the saga? Or favourite track? What do you think about the composers? And what do you think about the music of the two lastest movies since Hooper is not going to do it?

• takakayu sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jan 2010, 12:48
    Prisoner of Azkaban is definitely the best soundtrack, Order of the Phoenix comes second.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 mar 2011, 21:00
    Deathly Hollows Part 1 and Goblet of Fire!...
    At Deathly Hollows' soundtrack, Obliviate is my fav. :)

• dobby97 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jan 2012, 14:45
    obliviate and courtyard apocalypse are the best
    but i think you cant compare this dramatic last one with the magical first ones.
    in 1,2,3,-and pehaps 4- harry and his friends dont know how cruel and sad the live is

• KennyDM_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2012, 16:03
    The Prisoner of Azkaban one is def my favourite :)
    The Goblet of Fire soundtrack is pretty awesome as well :) especially the 'actual songs' on it :)

ϟ BLUE AND BRONZE ϟ
  • John Williams - master! Hedwig's Theme and Mischief Managed are my favourites.

settle down with me
    cover me up
    cuddle me in
    • KennyDM_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 02:13
    symtuastic said:
    John Williams - master! Hedwig's Theme and Mischief Managed are my favourites.

:) Nothing beats Hedwig's Theme :)

ϟ BLUE AND BRONZE ϟ
  • A Window to the Past is my favorite one

• maxcg29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jun 2012, 04:56
    Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince - of Nicholas Hooper

Snape the Unbreakable Vow / The Hall of Prophecies/ Malfoy's Mission, ... :)

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• leguerrier ha detto:
    A Window to the Past & Leaving Hogwarts are my favorites :)

Agreed. I also love Harry's Wondrous World. The first three soundtracks are the best.... John Williams is truly amazing.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.