Favourite Quotes?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 okt 2011, 21:00

Favourite Quotes?

Well, I have loads, and keep getting more as I re-read the series.
    Oh btw, sorry if this thread has been made before, I was just kinda lazy I suppose and scanned the first 'threads' page. Expecting quotes to be a popular subject... okay stop me there, because I'm going off track O.o

Anyways, since I have too many to name myself, I'll just start randomly:

"Hermione was the last person to do anything against the rules, and here she was, pretending she had, to get them out of trouble. It was as if Snape had started handing out sweets."

And practically anything Fred and George had ever said :P

• "Would you like me to do it now, or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?" Severus Snape

and dozens of other Snape's quotes. I've always loved him for his endless sarcasm

Don't panic (no, not yet)
    I know I'm the one (you want to forget)
  • My favorite quote ever is from Arthur Weasley:
    "Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain" haha epic line is epic!
    But I adoreeeeeeeeeeeee when Remus says:
    "We were young, thoughtless -- carried away with our own cleverness."

• H0USE-MD sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 dec 2011, 19:44
    Not sure if my favorite, but one always forgotten, that has always stayed in my mind.

"Remember, if the time should come, when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."

This marks the start of the war. Voldemort is back, and Dumbledore knows, and he is decided to make it stop. He knows countless beautiful lifes that were ruined because of Lord Voldemort, and he is decided to make it stop. Cedric was great in life and not forgotten in death.

• The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them... ♥ in here. - Sirius Black

This is how it is - this is why you're not in the Order - you don't understand - there are things worth dying for! - Sirius Black

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. - Albus Dumbledore

Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here! - Albus Dumbledore

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. - Albus Dumbledore

What's comin' will come and we'll meet it when it does. - Rubeus Hagrid

The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. - Severus Snape

There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it. - Quirrell

settle down with me
    cover me up
    cuddle me in
  • "Hope can be found even in the darkest of times, if only someone remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore

"Don't pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living." - Dumbledore

• "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore

"The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood

• maxcg29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jun 2012, 04:22
    ''Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.'' - Albus Dumbledore

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• "Always" - Severus Snape

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2012, 15:28
    "Lily..after all this time?"
    "Always!"

<3

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.