• A Natural Death.

It's probably one of my favorite albums, which is really really surprising for me because I was expecting their new album to be trash. The songs they posted on their Myspace ahead of time didn't please me very much (except The Red Tornado), and their music video was kinda weak. After I bought the CD though the songs grew on me very much so.

I can't get enough of this album. If you have not bought this album yet I highly suggest you do it now, seriously. I've been listening to it non-stop since I bought it. It might look like it on my last.fm account but that's because my car does not have a scrobbler :(

Anyways I was also wondering what everyone else thought of the new album, I'd love to hear your opinions.

• Ticemayn sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2008, 16:06
    hmm I don't get why they took out Crow Town and substituted it with Broken Trail :(

Crow Town is awesome.

• k0ld sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 apr 2008, 10:18

A Natural Death

It's really a great one!
    And... hell yeah, it's one of my favourite albums now.
    Moreover, they are coming to my country to perform in the end of April. God damn I'm so glad! :)
    (None of good bands come to my country ever)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2008, 21:57
    Well, I prefer The Mechanical Hand...

But Hyperborea, Murder, Face of Bear and Treasure Train are a handful of the best songs they've ever done.

It's better than R. Borlax in my opinion either way.

• Streetee sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 sep 2008, 05:17
    I don't like it much to be honest.

It has so much filler.
    It's very commercial.
    Most of the tracks are not that great.

Murder, New York City and I Think We Are Both Suffering from the Same Crushing Metaphysical Crisis are the only ones I really like.

The Mechanical Hand > R. Borlax > Pizza > A Natural Death.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.