General user scripts

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 28 jul 2008, 02:32

General user scripts

I thought I'd bring these to the attention of people who don't visit User Scripts. I have a couple of scripts that seem to work in Greasemonkey, even though they were written and tested under Opera. I haven't checked them under SeaMonkey yet, but don't see why they wouldn't work in SeaMonkey. (Are there (m)any SeaMonkey users in the group?)

* Show Taste-O-Meter for users - goes through a list of users, like neighbours or friends pages, and shows the TOM compatibility (as a text descriptor) for each.
    * Last Group Post - goes through the group page for a user and adds a date of last post to the group description.

Warning: as a page request is made for each user/group, these can be slow. You've been warned.

I've found them handy, and they seem to work under Greasemonkey under Firefox. There are no guarantees they will work for you.
    Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited by law or common sense.

On the other hand, post if you find a bug.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • Okay, these are very cool scripts! I'll add them to the overview and point them both here. Thanks, Snyde. :)

• _Tarkus_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jul 2008, 08:08
    Yeah, both are cool scripts. Thanks!

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 7 jan 2009, 06:02
    Taste-o-meter updated for new neighbour format. Note that your maximum rating is likely going to be "low" until the t-o-m changes. I am only 21% compatible with myself now. B-)

Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • pimmka sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jan 2009, 07:49
    Thank you very much! :)

last impression
    • huxr sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jun 2011, 10:48
    Taste-o-meter script works in Opera! Fantastic! :)

It should work on event attenders list though.
    [goes to Notepad++ to edit the include list] :)

Update: success! :)
    added the following after the last @incluse line:

// @include http://www.last.fm/festival/*/attendance*

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 3 jul 2011, 05:49
    Please follow these in the User Scripts forum:
    * Taste-o-meter
    * Last group post

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.