Clickable Username and Avatar

• Clickable Username and Avatar

On a popular demand.
    Makes username and avatar on user page clickable as in the old version of Last.fm.

Clicking on the avatar or username will refresh the user's page. Some people got used to it, but unfortunately this little feature wasn't implemented into the new version of Last.fm

Install
    Script page at Userscripts.org

Last version: 0.4 (27. Sep 2008)
    • Fix for the Last.fm site updates.

Redigerad av syntax_error den 27 sep 2008, 19:37
  • Thanks! Will add this tomorrow.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2008, 23:50
    doesn't work for me :/ nothing changed o_O

• Might be a language thing?

• _Tarkus_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 04:33
    Might be the quickest request ever filled here!

Thanks again, syntax_error!

• bap175 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 05:44
    It works fine on my profile and FF 2, thanks ;)

• Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 07:41
    spacefish said:
    Might be a language thing?

I have FF2 and use english language. Maybe it crashes with the Black Theme?

• That's likely. You should try disabling the theme you're using and see if it works.

• Added!

• mr_tomano said:
    Maybe it crashes with the Black Theme?

Seems to work with the black theme (those what's on group's main page - Paint it Black theme for last.fm v.2). Maybe you are using different black theme.
    Have you uninstalled the previous version of script, which I posted in the New Site thread? It has different name, so it doesn't get updated and it can collide with the latest version.
    You can try to disable all other scripts which works on user pages to see if any of them collides with this script. And check if you have the latest version of Greasemonkey installed.

• Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 10:07
    nope :/ uninstalled all scripts [there isn't much] and installed [all from this site] back again and it gave me nothing. too bad. I'll have to accept it, I guess ;]

• Oh, nvm. Someone above has FF2 and it works for them. Weird.

• bap175 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 13:56
    No sorry I was wrong it works on FF3 and definitly not on FF2...

• That's probably it then. It doesn't work in FF2.

• Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 16:52
    thanks for a diagnosis :P

• Alright, problem was with getElementsByClassName (which is not implemented in Fx2). It should be fixed now, so check it out (just reinstall the script).

Script loads the function from Prototype library here at Last.fm using unsafeWindow. Before you want to complain about security issues, update your Firefox first.

• Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 21:47
    works perfectly! thanx!!!

• Updated!

• Användare
    • 19 sep 2008, 19:38
    It doesn't works anymore for me, since the few updates of yesterday (or maybe it was the day before :P )

• aorrock sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 sep 2008, 07:45
    paradiddolo said:
    It doesn't works anymore for me, since the few updates of yesterday (or maybe it was the day before :P )

Yeah, a lot of the scripts have stopped working since Last.fm updated their site code..

I guess they're furiously working on them as we speak... :)

• Användare
    • 21 sep 2008, 21:57
    not working. sadly :/ very handy one.

• It's a shame I didn't notice something is wrong with the script. Last.fm coders just renamed few elements (and added Microformats, which is cool). They could also add this functionality natively, but that would be possibly too much cool. :)

Anyway, thank you guys for noticing. Check the latest version of script at Userscripts.

• _Tarkus_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2008, 00:45
    Thanks for the fast update!

• Alan71 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2008, 05:23
    Wasn't the hCard implentation available before?

Anyway, good thing yeah, might be a more reliable way to look for data in profile pages. Dunno if the "Operator" (native microformat parser in ff3) implementation is available using GreaseMonkey, but there are scripts here http://microformats.org/wiki/greasemonkey. I haven't dug throught their code though.

• Alan71 said:
    Wasn't the hCard implentation available before?

It is possible that hCard was available in the previous version of Last.fm, but I didn't find it when I was writing this script in July - but maybe I just missed something.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.