My Top Tracks

• kwesleyb sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 nov 2006, 20:11

My Top Tracks

This script, i havent seen working on my pc for ages. Ive literally just uninstalled it and re-installed a fresh version with the link provided on the front page but still no luck.

Am i the only one not getting this one working?

• _Tarkus_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2006, 06:21
    It's working fine here. :|

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 27 nov 2006, 07:26

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • kwesleyb sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2006, 19:05
    thank you, the one in the link you gave works, the one on the front page of this group doesnt .

good to see it working again anyways, thanks again :)

• _Tarkus_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2006, 21:08
    Ah, that must be the one I'm using.

• vs271 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2006, 22:36
    ack. i can't get it to work...when i open the new link it does't say to "Install This script"

• _Tarkus_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2006, 23:06
    It's not set up that way. You have to follow the instructions in the journal.

• vs271 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 nov 2006, 01:44
    Ok! I got it to work....I didn't realize i was dragging the script on the screen and not into a folder. Thanks! This is a fave script for me!

• Great! :o)

• kwesleyb sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2006, 12:28
    seems like i wasnt the only one then :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2006, 15:14
    thanks everyone

• kwesleyb said:
    seems like i wasnt the only one then :)

No, you wasn't :o)

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 14 dec 2006, 23:51

Update for December 2006

Hi;
    There seems to have been an update that broke this script. An update is available for Dec 2006. Remember to uninstall the October version after verifying this one works for you.

Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • marshee sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 dec 2006, 16:58
    You can get it on the group overview page now too.

@ Snyde1 - The link from your journal didn't work properly to install the file, so I rehosted it. If you have a problem with that, please PM me, and I will remove it!

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 15 dec 2006, 19:44
    marshee said:
    @ Snyde1 - The link from your journal didn't work properly to install the file, so I rehosted it. If you have a problem with that, please PM me, and I will remove it!

Nope, fine by me. Hope people find it useful.

• _Tarkus_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 dec 2006, 20:00
    snyde1 said:
    Hi;
    There seems to have been an update that broke this script. An update is available for Dec 2006. Remember to uninstall the October version after verifying this one works for you.

Thanks for the update!

• It doesn't work to me =(

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2006, 02:14
  • Does it works?

• snyde1 said:
    Hi;

Works for me. Thanks!

• bmxgamer sa...
    • 25 dec 2006, 11:21
    I just installed the update, it worked for one artist and now refuses to do anything. Wasn't there a fix you could try?

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 28 dec 2006, 01:24
    bmxgamer said:
    I just installed the update, it worked for one artist and now refuses to do anything. Wasn't there a fix you could try?

There is something in your artists that causes the XML parser to die when your cache is reloaded. Set your cachetime to 0 or -1 to prevent using the cached version.

Original line:
    var cacheTimeout = 60 * 48;
    New:
    var cacheTimeout = -1;

This modification will cause the script to run more slowly!

I'll poke around (later) to see what artist name is causing the problem - I expect it's your rainbow group, but there is one with a "/" as well ...

• bmxgamer sa...
    • 29 dec 2006, 11:38
    Thanks for the fix, seems to be working fine at the moment. If it helps, the first artist I looked at when I installed it was my 'rainbow group'.

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 31 dec 2006, 02:52
    bmxgamer said:
    Thanks for the fix, seems to be working fine at the moment. If it helps, the first artist I looked at when I installed it was my 'rainbow group'.

Actually, it's not 'L'arc en ciel' ... what is happening is that Firefox/Greasemonkey is truncating the stored information at the first unicode character in your track list. I guess that the data will have to be encoded before storage. The way the data is stored isn't my favourite, but I didn't want to change it. Changing it will take time that I don't have at the moment.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to stick with the slow method for now.

• No worries. At least it's working, which is better than nothing.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.