The Member Below Me..

• False. I love sleeping in on Sundays, it's the one day I get to.

TMBM knows the best way to deal with homeless people when they come up on you begging for money. Walk away? or give them some 'change'

• Grogdal sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 17:50
    Depending, there were times I would give people my bus money and after that walking home for 6km without cent in my pocket. I would come home tired but happy. But there are people who made a business from that and every month earns more then president officially, to those I don't help...

TMBM can be vary cold and emotionless when dealing with some people...

Reason not to search the damnation around, pain and illusions in the dark, when face with mirror eyes burn in shadows of the stairs searching for nothing less than...path...out...in...everywhere and inside the gut of your own ring. Band of gold that is harder than shackles of titan, on skin burning flesh, bone and soul.Freedom to choose, freedom to die, freedom to be...
  • Indeed this can be true about me. However I most typically return what is dealt to me.

TMBM is sometimes blinded by emotions.

• Oh so true. Sometimes daily.

TMBM tried smoking once and decided it was a disgusting thing to do themselves and didn't feel 'cool' about it at all.

• False. Started to smoke just to break the rules and to be cool...

TMBM has ever denied love

... ツ
  • eh? I am 'in' love atm. Can't imagine denying it..... or did I misunderstand you?

TMBM get's a bit frustrated with the language barriers and realizes that not everyone online has English for their first language.

• true ...esp. about me about me because my English is no more good, unfortunately (...and no, you haven't misunderstood me =)

TMBM is often surprised at purblind behavior

... ツ
    • Grogdal sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 17:17
    Not any more...

TMBM prefers silence and solitude lately...

Reason not to search the damnation around, pain and illusions in the dark, when face with mirror eyes burn in shadows of the stairs searching for nothing less than...path...out...in...everywhere and inside the gut of your own ring. Band of gold that is harder than shackles of titan, on skin burning flesh, bone and soul.Freedom to choose, freedom to die, freedom to be...
  • Solitude yes. Silence not so much. I like my music

TMBM is seriously procrastinating right now

"Life is hilariously cruel."
  • True.....

TMBM sometimes just want's to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep, the world around you won't mind if you are not in it for a few more hours......

• This is my dream :) but duty and clients and money are calling LOL

TMBM loves to take photos and photography in general

• True. I couldn't imagine not. It's part of who I am.

TMBM tends to see things most people take for granted.

• True. And it annoys me when I get all excited about something others just kind of shrug it off and say 'whatever'.......

TMBM tries, tries and tries again to keep going despite the little bumps in the road along the way.

• True. I've gone over quite a few bumps especially in the last year

TMBM never wears black clothing

• Grogdal sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 22:11
    False, I almost wear it all the time...

TMBM has had a wary though week and sure is happy it is finally over...

• Nope, that will be next week

TMBM needs to cut down on their spending

• True. A new bikini. And three pairs of flip flops should be enough for now.

TMBM loves the 'casual' attitude of Summer time clothes.

• mmynxx sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 1 maj 2012, 19:47
    Yes I do. I seriously need to go shopping. :-)

TMBM is always 'busy'. And can't imagine ever being 'bored'. There is always something to be doing. 21/7

• Between work, school, concerts, and the demands of friends my free time is limited

TMBM enjoys their alone time

• Grogdal sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 20:32
    True...to the point I believe something is wrong with me...

TMBM shops regularly from E-bay...

• False, never has

TMBM has never bought anything online

• False. Buy quite bit of stuff that way actually. Especially books.

TPBM makes lists and follows them.

• Not always. But someone I know does.....

TPBM celebrated 'sinco de mayo' today.

• Actually that was yesterday. But true, I did.

TPBM likes to go camping up in the mountains where there are hiking trails and caves to explore out in the woods.

• Love that. It's the only possibility to be alone.

TPBM has ever made an expedition

... ツ
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.