Favorite Song

• au_inc sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 dec 2004, 23:48

Favorite Song

What is your favorite song? and why?
    (ex. excited at a live, impressed, etc.)

I like Falling Away.
    I couldn't understand all of meanings of lyrics, because I'm not good at English.
    But I love rhythms of it.

Redigerad av au_inc den 30 dec 2004, 23:48
  • GOOD CHARLOTTE SUCKS BALLS

I HATE GOOD CHARLOTTE...they make me sick. they are pansies. i can't believe those whiney bitches. i could totally kick their asses.

• Good charlotte does not suck balls

and i'll tell u y lol. b/c there gr8! lunchboxgurl069 your a faggot.

• nicreed sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 apr 2005, 19:23

i hav a few

ok i hav a few i cant chose i like mountain wounded tcolad there my top fav :D

• BILLY BILLY BILLY

dammmmmmn thats hard cuz i like alotta moosic. umm id have to say white wedding by BILLY IDOL. hes a hot-T. and that song is a classic . its godda good beat and hes got a sexy voice

~LIFE HOPE TRUTH TRUST FAITH PRIDE LOVE LUST ON WITHOUT THE THINGS WE'VE LOST BUT WHAT WE'VE GAINED WE'LL TAKE WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
  • I like Time After Time,The Story of My life,Mountain,Screamer,and Festival Song, their
    kick ass songs and Paul is a a kick ass Bass player, definantly the best member of the group
    and chris is second best, I'm not too fond of the rest of the band really.

Bone Thugs
  • I like alot of their songs, but mostly, 'little things', 'ghost of you', 'it wasn't enough' and 'hold on.'

• Gc's music means alot to me. All of their songs have diffrent meanings for diffrent parts of my life. But right now my favorite song is "Truth" :]

• Falling Away is brilliant, the rythyms, the sounds, the lyrics, I love the way it was put together. But my favorite songs by GC would have to be "The Young and the Hopeless" and "Movin' On." Just the somewhat heavier sound, the lyrics.. I'm attracted to rather heavier sounds, for some unknown reason. :P

• Petzie sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2005, 00:52
    I couldn't pick. Maybe Bloody Valentine, or Seasons, I would mention those two now, but overall I could never pick a favourite xD

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2005, 12:51

Blup ;

erm .. my favourite is deffenitly "Meet my maker" ^^ But I also like "The Little things", "East coast anthem", "the Young & the Hopeless", & "We Believe" .. Actuelly , I Like all Good Charlotte's songs! :P it's just because GC's got something loads of other bands don't have .. I like their music, it reminds me of fairytales & stuff ; I adore it!

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 30 aug 2005, 12:52
    • Användare
    • 17 sep 2005, 06:06
    I think their best songs are Walk Away (Maybe), The World is Black and My Bloody Valentine.

• Användare
    • 1 okt 2005, 21:16
    i just like the old songs of them.
    "The Young and the hopeless", "Keep Moving on" "The festival song" "The Click"
    Good charlotte was great in the past...
    Now, it's just S***

• gc

I <3 Good charlotte.

XxkellyxX
    • -=sis=- sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2005, 06:55

gc rocks!!

from Good Charlotte i like: "the motivation proclamation" & "festiva song"
    from The Young & The Hopeless: "the anthem, "my bloody valentine" & "hold on"
    from The Chronicles Of Life And Death: "walk away [maybe]", "predictable", "MOUNTAIN" & "we believe" =]

• Användare
    • 16 okt 2005, 23:44
    Good Charlotte rocks :o)
    My favourite songs by them is just one,i'm afraid,and thats The Anthem :D
    Why? Eh I just don't know,maybe because that was the first song I heard of them,and after that i been a fan.

• yess. gc <3

i love alot of their songs.
    'meet my maker','the click','we believe','ghost of you','festival song'and 'say anything' are my personal favorites.

• Användare
    • 5 dec 2005, 09:29
    I love "Hold On" "The Young and The Hopeless" "Change" "I Just Wanna Live" but all of their songs kick ass

• Marrry sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2005, 20:39
    screamer is one of their best songs
    and say anything i love it too
    but i like all songs when i think about it
    but unfortunately i have nothing on my computer

• lillipop sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 dec 2005, 17:45

lifestyles of rich and famous

i don't know why...i thinks it's because it was the first video clip i saw.
    i love it :}

Lili
  • Hold On
    Falling Away
    and
    Riot Girl

I like their first album, ive heard a few tracks from it but i haven't got it! :(

• zomb1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2006, 15:10
    My favorites are "Wounded" and "We believe" GC rulez!!

• Användare
    • 31 jan 2006, 16:35
    Like, "The Truth" & "It Wasn't Enough"
    But I can't really choose.

• Användare
    • 12 feb 2006, 04:45
    hmmm...

1. "Let Me Go"
    2. "The Truth"
    3. "Falling Away"
    4. "Mountain"
    5. "It Wasn't Enough"

:)

• Användare
    • 14 feb 2006, 19:47
    By far my fave is Hold On with We Believe a close second.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.