EPISODE 20 OF SEASON SEVEN [SPOILER!!!!!XXX]

• EPISODE 20 OF SEASON SEVEN [SPOILER!!!!!XXX]

who watched this episode?! i was so shocked and happy at the same time!!! LOGAN <3 is gonna propose to her! yeay im so happy :D

even though im not liking the luke/lorlie situation, since i dont like luke..

discuss discuss!!

• i also thought it was a great episode, however i do like the lorelai luke situation. i especially enjoyed the dream at the beginning and the bar scene.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2007, 12:27
    I hate episode 7.21, I just hate it !!

• I don't think it's a good end

• Good Ending

I really think the ending was good and true to the characters. Rory honestly wasn't the kind of girl to just settle down and get married and be somebody's wife etc. Wasn't her dream throughout the series to travel around the world and see and write about a lot of things? Of course it would have been a cool ending if they had gotten engaged and married, but that wouldn't have been true to the character in the end in my opinion.

I personally was really satisfied to see the Lorelai end up with Luke since they had toyed with the idea for many seasons. I had hoped they would end up togeter for like the first episode I saw ;) Christopher always ended up dissappointing Rory and Lorelay anyway, I don't like his character :P

All in all a very good enging and an excellent series <3

What do you think?

• sta_ima sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2010, 22:43
    i think the last season is a piece of crap.

• sta_ima said:
    i think the last season is a piece of crap.

Which season(s) do you like?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.