Taste-o-meter Game

• Taste-o-meter Game

Taste-o-meter
    When you visite someone elses profile, it shows a taste-o-meter. Write down the taste-o-meter on the person above you.

• hanzzzzz sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 mar 2008, 22:49
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Patrick Wolf, Bright Eyes, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, and Iron & Wine.

• low

You share a few artists in common, including The Arcade Fire, Bright Eyes, Rufus Wainwright, Muse, and Patrick Wolf.

(just reminds me how much i hate them being called "THE arcade fire" ...it just sounds wrong

• djhaute sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2008, 15:08

whoa

we have a lot.

too many to list them all, actually, but i'll list everything i can remember:

architecture in helsinki, dragonette, klaxons, the presets, the kinks, jeff buckley, yeah yeah yeahs, peaches, patrick wolf, etc., etc., etc.

"By the year 2000, people will share music for free with computers." - Bruce Haack, 1965
    • djhaute sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2008, 15:09

i just realized

i don't think i have any artists listed yet, so i don't want to break the chain, but feel free to use any of the ones listed above...

"By the year 2000, people will share music for free with computers." - Bruce Haack, 1965
    • funkayy sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2008, 16:31
    If you share a lot with the member above you, then I would have to assume Low based on last.fm's calculations. Personally, I do listen to many of those artists, despite them not being listed highly on my charts. So I would probably say it's more of a Medium compatibility.

• Bravo!

Your musical compatibility rating with funkayy is:
    High

You share a few artists in common, including Girl Talk, Hot Chip, M.I.A., Yeasayer, and Architecture in Helsinki.

• Low with BreakingSenator

You share a few artists in common, including Hot Chip, MGMT, Bloc Party, Jimmy Eat World, and Arctic Monkeys.

However there are quite a few artists in your charts I have listed too, but obviously not enough to warrant inclusion in the taste-o-meter!

• Your musical compatibility rating with PaulieC79 is:
    Low

You share some artists in common, including Arctic Monkeys, Ash, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, and Muse.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 apr 2008, 14:51
    Your musical compatibility with chemlight82 is:

MEDIUM

You share some artists in common, including Keane, Snow Patrol, Arctic Monkeys, Jens Lekman, and Morrissey.

• Your musical compatibility rating with sasa85 is:
    Medium

You share some artists in common, including Sigur Rós, Belle and Sebastian, Maxïmo Park, Patrick Wolf, and Klaxons.

if you can think it, you can be it
    private apologies
  • Low.

You share some artists in common, including Björk, Cansei de Ser Sexy, The Gossip, Klaxons, and Nelly Furtado.

• krispijn sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2008, 09:02

Very Low.

Your musical compatibility rating with chairdriver is:
    Very Low

You share some artists in common, including Scissor Sisters, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Queen, and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

• Your musical compatibility rating with krispijn is:

High

You share some artists in common, including Joni Mitchell, David Bowie, Sufjan Stevens, Sonic Youth, and Pavement.

• Your musical compatibility rating with maccoinnich is:

Low

You share some artists in common, including Sufjan Stevens, Cat Power, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Patti Smith, and Joanna Newsom.

• banj_7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2008, 13:28
    Your musical compatibility rating with SimpleeSimon is:

Very Low

You share some artists in common, including Kate Nash, The Wombats, The Fratellis, Editors, and Kimya Dawson.

• Your musical compatibility rating with banj_7 is:

Very Low

You share some artists in common, including Paramore, Snow Patrol, Kimya Dawson, Lily Allen, and Damien Rice.

• Your musical compatibility rating with ghosttownblues is:
    Medium

You share some artists in common, including Radiohead, Regina Spektor, Iron & Wine, Elliott Smith, and Cat Power.

:)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2008, 06:10
    Your musical compatibility rating with outof_nowhere is:
    Very Low

You share some artists in common, including CocoRosie, These New Puritans, Télépopmusik, Feist, e Midnight Juggernauts.

• Your musical compatibility rating with Rafael-A is:
    Medium

You share some artists in common, including The Knife, Hot Chip, Crystal Castles, Klaxons, and M.I.A..

• Your musical compatibility rating with BreakingSenator is:
    Low

You share some artists in common, including Placebo, Madonna, Radiohead, Scissor Sisters, and The Beatles.

• Your musical compatibility rating with retaliashun is:
    Low

You share some artists in common, including Tori Amos, Morrissey, The Arcade Fire, The Decemberists, and The Smiths.

• Your musical compatibility rating with kentiboiii is:
    Very High

You share some artists in common, including Tori Amos, Antony and the Johnsons, PJ Harvey, Rilo Kiley, and Beirut.

• Your musical compatibility rating with SeaSurface is:
    Low

You share some artists in common, including Hot Chip, Beirut, Portishead, Jens Lekman, and Patrick Wolf.

• Your musical compability with BreakingSenator is:

You share some artist in common, including The Knife, M.I.A., Kylie Minogue, Yo La Tengo, y Britney Spears

Britney yeah

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.