Internet Hate Machine Game

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 14:06

Internet Hate Machine Game

I miss Encyclopedia Dramatica. So, in order to combat my 64bit blues i'm inaugurating a marvelous new game designed to demonstrate how the internet has ruined everything in what was already a sick and horrifying world! :D

Internet Hate Machine Game!

[cue party poppers and dancing girls]

This game is similiar to the tried and tested 'show me' and 'picture association' game formulas. Someone posts an image of something good, something likeable. It could be an item of some sort, an invention, or something living like an animal or plant. Maybe it could be a famous person or fictional character, a song or a band, a film or TV series, a work of art or subculture - anything you like! (its all very subjective) The next poster then has to then demonstrate how the internet has ruined said thing, proving once again why we can't have nice things... An example may help...

Awww! A teddy bear! "Surely" you opine "theres nothing remotely hateful, tragic, sleazy, perverse, repulsive or terrifying about a teddy bear?"

You were wrong!

Don't feel limited to pictures either! Youtube videos, links, tracks, tags, etc are more than welcome. I only ask you keep the thread clean (or hotlink and clearly announce NSFW stuff) - its not that I mind being offended (far from it!) I just don't want to incur the wrath of the mods. I don't want to have to placate them with sacrificed goats and virgins.

Don't forget to post a new victi-I mean "good thing" after putting the last posters selection through the internet hate machine.

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 4 aug 2011, 14:10
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 14:09
    First things first...

Pikachu! Look at this loveable scamp! Surely the internet hasn't violated this perfectly innocent protaganist of a childrens game on at least several hundred occasions?

[/naivety]

• >,<

• Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 15:37
    ^ Good post, the old "quickly children! get in Pikachu's vagina!" gaff. You needed to post another nice thing for the next poster to ruin though. New thread teething troubles... :p

• Oh - okay... nice...

How would one ruin Benton Fraser ?

(Fictional Character) Constable Benton Fraser is a decorated member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), an institution which provides both local police services in most of Canada and serves as the federal police. Benton was an extremely polite, seemingly naive and overly trustworthy person with an overburdening sense of morals.
    http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027787/bio

And if that is too challenging... Mounties in general would work :)

• RailgunX sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 18:32

Jacques Rougeau, the wrestler known as "The Mountie" in the WWF from 1991-1992. The Mountie was a corrupt, cattle prod-wielding member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police who would often boast that he "always gets his man" in the ring. The cattle prod came into play as part of The Mountie's post-match gimmick, where he would (in kayfabe) "shock" his defeated opponents in the stomach.

Who could go wrong with Garfield?

• V1nc3ntK sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 20:50
    This lady did. Ewwww.
    Or, miaoooowwww..

Cup cakes. What could be innocenter?

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table

• Vacation!

• Användare
    • 5 aug 2011, 09:50
    Riddlesoftricks said:
    Vacation!

Last years best news article ever...

Frustrated Ryanair passenger eats winning scratchcard

"Ryanair spokesman Stephen McNamara said the cabin crew and some passengers urged the man not to eat the ticket, but he stood up and ate it anyway."

~

Next topic, Dads! In what innumerable and unspeakable ways has the internet sullied this fine breed of man?

• Användare
    • 5 aug 2011, 16:04
    Michael Jackson dangling his kid off a balcony.

Am I doing this right? lol.

PUPPIES!

• Användare
    • 5 aug 2011, 16:34
    iKhaos said:
    Am I doing this right? lol.

You didn't exactly post DAD OF THE YEAR 2011, so... no! I'm pleased to say ;D

PUPPIES!

More commonly known thtese days as UNDERAGED FURRIES!

Next thing to be layed down to ruination, Samuel L. Jackson!

• yeaaaaaaaaah...

Ruin Beer! :P

• RailgunX sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2011, 18:35

Ruin snowflakes!!

• Bloopy sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 7 aug 2011, 09:28

Snow White will be flaked out after that.

You wouldn't ruin my carpet would you, internet? I've just finished vacuuming it!

• Användare
    • 7 aug 2011, 10:30

The internet wouldn't ruin Metal Gear Solid, would it?

• rborlax sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 aug 2011, 10:42

surely the internet has no hate for this guy???

• rborlax sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 aug 2011, 12:14

i couldnt resist posting this and this thread seemed as good as any

• Bloopy sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 8 aug 2011, 06:31

Haters gonna hate.

What does the internet have to say about Dave Mustaine?

• milb0t sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 aug 2011, 10:33
    nsfw? And not a single fuck was given.

So, how about good ol' Gromit?

horf dorf dorf
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2011, 15:53
    I won't mention names, but please stay on topic and link anything containing nudity or other offensive material ;)

In what innumerable ways has the internet ruined dinosaurs? (Raptor Jesus doesn't count... if anything RJ has improved our lives significantly!)

• RailgunX sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2011, 19:42
    Ruined by trying to make them funny...HAHAHAHAH FUNNY!!!

Ruin tanks

• Bloopy sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 10 aug 2011, 09:44

Selfsurprise said:
    please stay on topic and link anything containing nudity or other offensive material
    Please also proofread your posts. :P

Has the internet ruined optical illusions yet?

• Användare
    • 10 aug 2011, 11:39
    Please also proofread your posts. :P

Its a game dedicated to retarded internet pictures, how much effort do you think i'm going to put in?!

:3

Has the internet ruined optical illusions yet?

Take the subject of goth music roughly, from behind.

• Bloopy sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 11 aug 2011, 08:14

Ruin islands!

• Användare
    • 14 aug 2011, 21:12

Ruin the middle east.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.