What's on your clipboard? Paste it here!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2011, 16:39
    The Pain Machinery

• Användare
    • 13 jul 2011, 00:10
    The Exorcist spider walk

• Because many types of pneumonia are contagious, many people think it is easy to catch from another person. According to Ask Dr. Sears, pneumonia is actually hard to catch. However, the organisms that cause it are often very contagious, such as viral illnesses like colds and flu. Generally, a person may catch a cold or another type of illness from a person with pneumonia and not develop pneumonia herself. Whether or not the organism causes pneumonia depends on the state of that individual's lungs and her overall health.

Read more: Is Pneumonia Contagious? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_4607241_pneumonia-contagious_.html#ixzz1S9mwq4MD

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position.
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2011, 20:29
    #define end "begin"

• 1 Play
    Korn

• i told ann that you made a profile on last.fm so she looked at it and she laughed because her and her friend had just been talking about how they don't

It's from a ymess convo with my friend

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position.

• Användare
    • 18 jul 2011, 17:47
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2011, 17:53
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2011, 22:13

• Children age 12 and under should
    ride buckled up in a rear seat; and
    • Infants in rear-facing child safety seats should
    NEVER ride in the front seat of a vehicle with a
    passenger-side air bag. Small children
    should ride in a rear seat in child safety
    seats approved for their age and size.

Studying for Driver's test.....

• Användare
    • 21 jul 2011, 03:19
    We'll tear your soul apart!

[Hellraiser!]

• Nari And Milani Dub Mix

• Användare
    • 28 jul 2011, 19:59

• Red Hot Chili Peppers

lol because i can't spell

• Användare
    • 31 jul 2011, 19:37

• Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 02:04

• angeezy sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 05:43
    1 Play
    Deftones

• Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 12:31

• Sairah7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 14:23

XD xD =D :D 0_o
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 14:28
    Omar Rodriguez-Lopez & John Frusciante

• Your musical compatibility with Hohko is Medium

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Status Quo and Queen.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 aug 2011, 12:50
    Disorder Rating Information
    Paranoid: High more info | forum
    Schizoid: High more info | forum
    Schizotypal: High more info | forum
    Antisocial: High more info | forum
    Borderline: Moderate more info | forum
    Histrionic: High more info | forum
    Narcissistic: High more info | forum
    Avoidant: Very High more info | forum
    Dependent: Moderate more info | forum
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High more info | forum

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.