What's on your clipboard? Paste it here!

• Neythiry sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 06:26
    ♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• numlawd sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 11:51
    ... three dead vampire bats in its mouth, and squeefully deposited them on the doormat. With a look of horror, you jumped up from your chair, paused your session of Multi-user Sim Dinosaur Wind Tycoon Heroes Tournament on your i7 console, and ran toward the dog, with a ...

• A gif. That can't be posted ;--;

no.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 16:20
    Dear Claire Raindrop,

I drove my beetle to the carwash this morning, and regrettably it seems to have shrunk in the wash, for on the way out there was a loud "squee" and it transformed into a Sinclair C5.

Luckily the petrol consumption is now awesomely improved, as I now get <NAN> miles per gallon, but it now declines to go up hill; it is necessary to get out and push it.

This has the unfortunate consequences of having to make a five-mile detour in order to navigate a flatter route; but at least my car doesn't get stolen any more because I can just fold it up and put it in my pocket.

I still can't find the "Any" key to restart it though; is that the "ignition" key? I can only find a button marked Ctrl-Alt-Del on the dashboard. I am also missing my free pony.

Yours squishily,
    Carrie :)

• Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 18:15
    Dear Carrie,

Claire has gone home for the day, so you've been referred to Tech Supp. Your problem is not unique, but the information is hidden in the manual. Specifically, you need to turn the page sideways and scan it with a monochromatic laser to read between the lines. That will generate a password which you need to key into your Sinclair C5. You then need to collect four pieces of wood and some coal, and put them on your crafting table. Play any Britney track backwards three times, blindfold yourself, jump in the river, and post the result on YouTube. That won't solve your problem, but it will give us all a good laugh. Then take it back to the shop, who will give you a RMA. Cut the RMA into a pentagram, and pin it to your wall. Make a silly post in the "Wuts Dat" forum, explaining that you are "testing your multi-user media player". Finally throw away your C5 and buy a pair of trainers -- far better exercise and no heavy batteries to lug around :)

Yours whateverly,
    Melissa wooity (ex-co-sysop, MicroLive BB)

P.S. At least there's a pause button now!

P.P.S. Be careful when nuking wasps in the microwave; consider the SWR :D

• EvyMetal sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 23:27
    Cruachan - 24
    Dark Tranquillity - 50
    Ayreon - 56
    Blackfield - 22 KILL
    Eric Clapton - 46
    Swans - 38 SAVE

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    • Kazukei sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 03:52
    久神「……君は、何を言っているんだ?武骸を持たない、ただの人間の君が私を止める?私の両親のように、殺されるのがオチだぞ」

• Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 04:03

• Edgar Allan Poe poems

It all happened in a magical glance...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 11:15
  • used to be one of the rotten ones and i liked you for that

• Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 05:31

• Yirosu sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 21:39
    스피카

• Guitars That Ate My Brain

• ammo_box sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 12:11
    Brooks and Dunn- 'More Than A Margarita'

• Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 07:24
    Die Mensch-Maschine

• Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 13:17
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 22:39
    Jonas "B" "Nattdal" Bergqvist

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Användare
    • 6 jun 2012, 22:26
    Server error - please try that again. TRadioNotEnoughContent: NEC due to both either location or labels restrictions: 16

• Användare
    • 8 jun 2012, 19:39

• numlawd sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2012, 19:05
    Custom WMP plugin (which I call "WooTunes" at the moment) written in MFC and ATL, which loads a CSV database with one row per track, and builds a linked list tree. Artists are declared as foreground/midground/background, and for each category one track of an artist is chosen randomly and written to a playlist. This allows loved artists to play more often, or an adjustment between familiarity and obscurity. The segment size is also configurable (number of tracks generated before the next playlist is generated, typically between 3 and 20). The playlist is sent to WMP via a COM interface (IWMPPlayer4 and IWMPPlaylist) and scrobbled via another (IWMPPluginUI and IWMPCore). The track title and artist is added to another linked list as it is played, and this generates stats (sorted by duration rather than number of plays) and a forum signature (see below).

• ammo_box sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2012, 16:53
    Chris Young- 'The Dashboard'

• Användare
    • 18 jun 2012, 05:21

• mong0s3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2012, 05:31
    People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.
    Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/strange.html#J12Go8DVHjcXP4lM.99

"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend." Jim Morrison
  • I'm having many issues with last.fm player!!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.