Answer the question above with a song title

• He's Misstra Know It All (I wasn't sure "he's simple, he's dumb, he's the pilot" would fit as well)

How deep is your love ?

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • Whole Hearted

What time is it?

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • Will you still love me tomorrow?

• Love You More

Do you have any request?

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • Die

What else is left

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 22:43
    The Wasteland

What do you do best?

• Being A Rouge

How are you feeling today?

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • Somewhat Damaged

How's life treating you?

• Everything Moves

What is your problem?

• I Cum Blood

What scares you the most?

• I think E.T. is involved in my family

What do you feel like doing now?

• Running on the Spot

How did that happen?

• "Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
    Redigerad av mrsvalensi den 4 maj 2012, 10:49
  • I Still Remember

Which is your favourite time of the day?

• In the Morning

What's the best thing in the world?

• Es And Em And Em And Ems

What is the title of the anticipated new novel by Ayn Rand?

• Power of Not Knowing

How bad have you been hurt?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 13:23
    Dead Heart in a Dead World

What's your love life like?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Just a Boy

Which are your plans for the day?

• Work

What's your opinion on the world?

• Dreaming of Another World

what do you think of lastfm?

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • The Kids Are Sick Again

Why are you scared?

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 21:28
    Magic Pie

What is that in your hand?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.