Corrupt a Wish!

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2011, 00:15
    True. The milk caught you had it's naughty way with you!

I wish for hot hot summer.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• You can have a hot hot summer. Too bad you'll be spending Winter in Sibera.

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind.
  • I wish people remembered how to play forum games.

• Granted. They remember but they still do it wrong to piss you off.

I wish I hadn't had that extra piece of chicken.

• V1nc3ntK sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2011, 11:21
    Granted. Instead you ate a diseased prawn that released noxious matter into your bloodstream, liquifying your internal organs.

I wish it was always sunny like today.

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • lawynd sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 12 mar 2011, 11:44
    Granted - welcome to Venus.

I wish I could invent better seismographs.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2011, 16:22
    You can but their made out of the skin of children

I wish for a woman who'll get me my bacon sandwiches and beer for a change

• Granted. She adds a special ingredient that ensures your misogyny is no longer inflicted on the world.

I wish I had my priorities straight.

• Granted. In doing so, however, you lose sight of your dreams and become an industrious, mindless drone - losing all semblance of individuality. At the end of your life, you have time to look back on your younger years and regret not having the wisdom to follow your heart instead of your sensibilities.

I wish I was able to heal others, physically and mentally, with a touch.

• Granted, but you heal them of everything, including good stuff, and they become mindless zombie vegetables, unable to think or feel or speak. You are now alone in the world.

I wish i had a puppy.

Your plan is suicide. I'll think of a better plan. And I work Alone.
    Check out my deviantART-----> http://pumpkinhead666.deviantart.com/

(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) your signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
  • Granted, but it pisses on your favourite shoes, your computer, your friends and eventually your corpse. Bad puppy!

I wish I could learn entire subjects at the touch of a button.

Are you writing from the heart?
  • Granted! At the press of a button, worlds of knowledge are yours. Each new subject is completely random (aren't you glad you now know the dedications inside every book ever?), but that wouldn't be terrible if it wasn't for depressing the said button causes you to lose all knowledge of another random subject (That arithmetic never did too much for you anyway).

I wish that I could blow smoke rings whenever, regardless of whether I was smoking immediately prior.

• Granted. But these smoke rings exude lethal amounts of toxic substances that kill all those you encounter.

I wish I actually had Basketball skills.

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind.
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2011, 19:15
    Granted, you get mad basket ball skillz and cannot be beaten. Upon realizing that you'll never compete again with anything of this world you take your own life :P

I wish plants walked around and ate each other and that animals (except humans) were rooted into the ground and photosynthesized.

V1nc3ntK said:
    Granted, they make peace and sweet sweet love, unfortunately, right in front of you. And everyone else in Tesco.

Best post in this thread

• Granted, but now the plants are taking revenge on the human race. lots of them grew because the animals that used to eat them don't eat anymore. They kill everyone and take over the earth, turning the planet green and removing humans from the circle of life forever. Cheers!

I wish daylight savings time made more sense.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2011, 21:44
    Granted! Now they make more sense only to you, but upon receiving this ancient and sacred knowledge, your brain implodes.

I wish I had my classes at least somewhere around 10 am.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• CamronO sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2011, 02:29
    Granted. But now they end at 10pm.

I wish for mattress that doesn't feel like it's attempting to murder me in my sleep.

• Granted. With a plume of smoke and a flollop from your mattress, your existing tempurpedic becomes less temperamental but a more deadly and stealthy assassin; you would never feel it coming.

I wish for the ability to encase real-world things in parenthesis at my choosing

• Granted, but here's the catch -- everything you encase dies. you can choose what to encase, but after that everything of that type also gets encased(for example, you encase a guy you don't like, then every guy gets encased as well). Enjoy!

I wish for strawberry ice creeaaam!

• granted. However, I must inform you that it was made from Strawberry Shortcake's intestines. Yummy!

I wish I hadn't just broke the g string on my bass

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position.
  • Granted, but now your bass is made of worms!

I wish for a lifetime supply of cheesecake.

• granted, but instead of being made the traditional way they are made of Roquefort cheese, one of the most stinky cheeses in the world made of unpasteurized goats milk!

I wish I could still find Surge, this certain brand of softdrink I used to love as a kid.

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position.
    • V1nc3ntK sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 20:29
    Granted. Now you are older and more informed you read the 'contents' label to find that the ingredients include minced scrotum, tears from a unicorn, and erm, unborn puppies. And kittens. And that each bubble bursting as you drink kills a fairy.

I wish I still had a Johnny-7

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 22:26
    Granted but the ammunition is real and you've just accidentally killed all the members of your family

I wish i could get rid of the telekinetic powers that the CIA implanted in me during the Cold War

• Granted. The implant is taken out, and you become schizophrenic.

I wish I had endless wishes.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.