Corrupt a Wish!

• Granted, you can now choose between the colors black and yellow.

I wish most men became gentlemen and most women became ladies again.

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 13:17
    Granted, but society also reverts to Victorian values, so no talking about sex, ever.

I wish I could find all the things I've lost.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 00:33
    Granted, they're under your bed. Next to the demented serial killer who put them there.

I wish I would be able to conjure a hot, naked girl out of thin air, anytime I feel lonesome and horny (which is pretty much always):

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 00:35
    Granted, she's not a real person, so you feel no connection to her.

I wish the social norm was girls asking guys out, not the other way around.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 00:44
    Granted. You find yourself on a planet that's very matriarchal and where females are two times stronger than their male counterparts. Also, they kill them after mating.

I wish I'd have some motivation to read and write stuff.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Granted, you get so motivated you read and write constantly and eventually will die from exhaustion.

I wish i was a musical genius.

• Granted, but nobody appreciates your music and you die poor knowing you're a genius.

I wish I'd be able to get out of bed easier in the morning.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 14:16
    Granted. Your bed now has a built in pins and needles that eject themselves into your body if you refuse to get up.

I wish I could freeze time.

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2012, 14:58
    Granted. But unfortunately you can't unfreeze time, thus halting all passage of time for yourself and everyone everywhere.

I wish I was happy, happy, happy.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 13:55
    Granted, you get shipwrecked on a desert island with no money but all the stuff you could ever need to live very happily for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, nobody else in the world knows anything about this as there are no communications.

I wish the Olympics wouldn't cause any transport chaos.

• Granted, the Olympics were cancelled.

I wish I had some clue what we're doing in music class.

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2012, 15:38
    Granted, but it's a very cryptic clue, so it doesn't help you much.

I wish I had a better memory.

• Fuelie79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2012, 07:42
    Granted. You flash back to many repressed memories that drive you to become insane.

I wish I was great at everything.

• Granted! You now have nothing to practice, perfect, and master, nothing to study, research, be intrigued by, nothing is new, nothing is exciting, and you live an incredibly dull life...

I wish I had time to pursue all of my interests fully.

• Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 12:32
    Granted, you are now a freelance encylopedia author. Let's hope you can sell enough copies to feed yourself and pay your rent :)

I wish it was warm and sunny in the daytime and rained at night.

• Granted, but your house seems to have a few leaks, you end up being awake every night cleaning and you have to sleep every day. You try to enjoy the daytime however and fall asleep in the sun resulting in skin cancer. :(

I wish no girl/woman had too much body fat.

Redigerad av DivineRadioJam den 21 maj 2012, 17:03
    • Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 16:39
    Granted, but the fat has to go somewhere, so it's shared out among all human males. All men are now obese. As a result they all develop diabetes, they then lose both their legs. This means that all males now are fat, diseased and can't walk, so they get fatter and fatter until they die.

I wish for a carpet.

• Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 17:28
    Granted, you sit cross-legged on your new carpet. Suddenly it whooshes out the window with you holding on tightly, and zooms you to the middle of the desert. Hopefully you remember the magic words to get it to take you home again...

I wish we didn't keep getting "connect to upstream server failed"

• Granted, you now get an "error 404 page not found" message.

I wish more people would wish for stuff for us to corrupt.

• Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 12:51
    Granted, you are now a Vatican diplomat :)

I wish last.fm would take greater care of our private email addresses after they've already agreed to do so...

• Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 14:00
    Granted, last.fm's email is now run by Google ;)

I wish it was 25 oC in here instead of 32 oC

• Granted, but your city's supply of water has all dried up.

I wish i could have a Yacht

• Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 23:02
    Granted, but it's parked in Somalia and you have to go there to get it.

I wish I had a flying carpet.

• Granted, but you have no way to control it and it flies away.

I wish i was never tired.

• Granted, you are never tired and unable to sleep. Unfortunately you need sleep and your brain and cognitive functions start failing until you die after a rather short period.

I wish I could actively control the hormones and chemicals in my brain/body.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.