The Never Ending Story!

• dickymoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 feb 2011, 17:38
    finally overcoming the gluttony that almost ruined his career before it even began. Meanwhile, back in the elven kingdom...

• Legolas and Arewan were having a steamy evening.... Then they heard loud angry terrible music coming from the forest. they rushed out to find.......

One Riff Can Make All The Difference. Eight Bars Of Riff.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 feb 2011, 02:48
    Coldplay having a jamming session ..it was too much for them to cope with and they decided to commit joint suicide with a landmine , but just before they could jump on said landmine .....

• Gimly tripped and roled onto the landmine, just as Legolas and Arewan hit Gimly as he blew up, they flew across the woods into....

We will find you in the carnage of battle. We will find your soul in the chaos. We will choose you. We will lead you to Valhalla. You are chosen, for We chose you. Welcome, to the Creed of Valkyries.
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2011, 00:43
    Narnia where the white witch turned them into stone and ran off with Legolas' bow to...

• ...platform 9 3/4 where Harry was getting ready to board his train. Lord Voldemort was complaining about his troubled childhood which led...

• RailgunX sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2011, 02:16
    to John Cleese snatching up a random traveler's ticket and Mike Myers pointing at Voldermort and saying "Nice to NOSE you! Won't you have some...

• Of the Ice Queen" as she stood there stunned with Legolas' bow, where Voldemort Killed her, and yelled, "The Power is all mine! I will kill Harry Potter at long last!" until...

We will find you in the carnage of battle. We will find your soul in the chaos. We will choose you. We will lead you to Valhalla. You are chosen, for We chose you. Welcome, to the Creed of Valkyries.
    • Användare
    • 15 feb 2011, 17:07
    ... suddenly He-Man and She-Ra appeared in a cosmic >FLASH<.
    "Lucky Me", said Alice, "Where are the others?" With a squee appeared Atrus and Katran, accompanied by Led and Grubb, who ...

• Användare
    • 15 feb 2011, 17:19
    In his rucksack had a Thermo Nuclear Device ...Ha laughed loudly and

• Blew everyone up, only, they never accounted the animated people of Vault 101 had hid underground, creating a mass army of zombie pigeons and squirrells...

• Användare
    • 24 feb 2011, 15:57
    Meanwhile, who should wander along but Meadow Thayer and Agnes Crumplebottom, on their way to Sunset Valley Research Center to learn about gravitomagnetics and geometrodynamics. (They needed the skill points to boost their char stats). Erin Kennedy replied, "I've got a pre-release version of ...

• ... Shaka Rock by Jet . wanna hear it?" . He replies calmly "Who the hell is jet?"

• RailgunX sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2011, 04:33
    ...Only the crew of the plane THAT'S ABOUT TO CRASH!!!!!" screeched the cheshire cat as it phased out of this space. Off in the distance a severely cripples Boeing 747 blasts across...

• Användare
    • 9 mar 2011, 12:22
    ...chased by Klingons, Protoss, and Zerg fleets. "Beam me up Scotty," said Spock, "the Chronomyst and Oculons are docking at the Alkari's star fortress!"
    "It's life Jim, but not as we..."

• Användare
    • 7 apr 2011, 19:51
    "...know it." In fact it wasn't even life, not as created by Conway, because it wouldn't operate sequentially like a state machine. It did have charmingly strange quirks...

• RailgunX sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2011, 20:46
    of a liquored up fashionista, especially considering how we sent it for cosmos and wound up with a bad rash."
    "So that pretty much sums it up, hhuh?" replied Dick van Dyke as he took a sip of Sean Connery's martini when he was oogling Alex Trebek's mom.
    "Oh no, the here's the best part." interjected Agent Johnson, "Remember that operation I had in 1978? Well..."

• "...everyone went insane when they found out JFK molested me." Alex Trebek almost gags when he hears this. "What? Does my story make you sick, Trebek?" asked Agent Johnson. "No," replied Alex "I'm listening to all of my threatening voice mail messages left by Ken Jennings and..."

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2011, 13:24
    ..drinking some scotch while this little girl is screaming from my basement, begging to be freed.'' At that point, agent Mulder and Scully showed up and then...

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• dhenryo sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 apr 2011, 00:21
    suddenly Scully's vagina. Everybody...

• Användare
    • 15 apr 2011, 10:10
    ...tried to repeat the Fleischmann and Pons experiment, but their palladium electrodes were not pure enough to form a Bose-Einstein condensate, or their lasers were...

• numlawd sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2011, 23:35
    ...stolen from a cheap CD player which skipped and made stupid clicking noises when it got to the final track. "Lucky me," said Alice, "I got it at a boot sale but it's the wrong format! I couldn't verify it because the cat climbed a tree promptly before I could save it. Very dim. I'd swap it for a print of a bus driver though!"
    After Alice had run out of obscure DOS command jokes, she...

• Användare
    • 28 apr 2011, 16:45
    ...fell down a rabbit hole. She put the squashy bunny in a teacup and offered it at the Temple of Blob. Unfortunately she forgot the blue pill, so...

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2011, 20:23
    ..she took the red one instead and suddenly realized that there is no spoon! A discovery so shocking that made Neo and Trinity...

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• challenge Superman and Green Lantern to some 2-on-2 with a meterorite. When Green Lantern blinded Neo with his power ring, Superman drove the rings of Saturn, knocking Trinity into the asteroid belt with a shoulder. Meanwhile, in a galaxie...

The music never stops!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.