Do you wear glasses?

• just got new ones.
    :c

• yes!! i've been wearing glasses since i was 10 ... I'm myopic and my power is -3 D nand -4 D.
    ...I love wearing specs ...it has almost become a part of me :)

"So I dub thee Unforgiven"
  • I'm short sighted. I've been wearing contact lenses since I was 17.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2010, 00:38
    I don't need glasses, but girls with glasses are cute :3

• I'm short sighted but it's no biggie. -1.5 in both eyes.
    I usually wear lenses but I like wearing glasses too.

• I wear glasses but only because of my right eye. That eye is farsighted. I've been wearing glasses for years.

• Mr_Nmc sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2010, 16:09
    I wear glasses, in fact I just got a new pair last week!

I accidentally retired my old pair in a mosh pit when I went to see Children Of Bodom. It was good incentive to get new ones as I kept putting it off, and I am glad I did.

• Användare
    • 18 nov 2010, 18:35
    StevieCyanide said:
    girls with glasses are cute :3

hellz yeah! :3

• symphonyno9 said:
    StevieCyanide said:
    girls with glasses are cute :3

hellz yeah! :3

I agree :D

on topic: I wear glasses ^^ i love my glasses :D

~Give my heart give my soul!~
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2010, 22:34
    Yes, I'm also very shortsighted. Been wearing them since I was 12. Minus 2.5 on average and still growing.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• spdeluxe sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2010, 23:54
    Never.I'm too young to wear glasses.

• Användare
    • 6 dec 2010, 00:41
    Yes, since I was 10 or so. -3.75 and -4.25 (thankfully slowing down now that I'm finished with university). The air quality lately has made wearing contacts a pain, so my glasses and I are currently inseparable.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 dec 2010, 10:56
    marshmallowsock said:
    -3.75 and -4.25

Damn, that's indeed a lot.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Användare
    • 6 dec 2010, 22:49
    Kennoth said:
    marshmallowsock said:
    -3.75 and -4.25

Damn, that's indeed a lot.

Yes it is, but I get to enjoy holiday lights a bit more with such terrible vision. I can take my glasses off and enjoy giant, colorful, glowing orbs all winter long. :)
    Ew, optimism.

• Contrary to popular belief the glasses i'm wearing in my display picture - are glasses that I actually need to see. I am BLIND. Once I actually just walked into a hedge, no hesitation, not even a stumble. Just ran smack into a hedge. Then I stupidly tried to pretend that I meant to walk into a hedge only to find half the people on the street staring at me like I tried to poop on my face. The joys of glasses!

• I've been short-sighted since I was about 13 and wore glasses for 10 years, or so. Still wear the glasses but only around the house as I have contacts for when I'm out/working. My prescription is -2.25 on both eyes.

• Yep, I just got them recently. I'm Far-sighted in my left eye and Near-sighted in my right. Supposedly pretty rare. So I have to wear glasses 24/7 to balance it out. :/

• Contacts. Just nearsighted enough to need them to drive.

• No, but I want to.

• Nope. Just sunglasses if those count.

• Only when I want to look like a total geek.

HERP DERP.

• I wear them because of my lazy eye. I don't mind them too much though .

ME. I AM ME.
  • I'm basically blind without 'em so yea!

• M-e-r-r-i-c-k said:
    Nope. Just sunglasses if those count.

• I usually wear contacts since glasses don't look "right" on me and I find them uncomfortable. I also see better with contacts.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.