Guess an artist the above user dislikes

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 apr 2012, 07:14
    Korn was my first thought

• Användare
    • 9 apr 2012, 18:37
    Sticking with the Asian theme in your library, i'll say Government Alpha.

• Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 22:15
    Shpongle

Wasn't there a similar thread to this with guessing one person's guilty pleasure?

• Lady Gaga, can't go wrong with Lady Gaga.

• 2bloo4U sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 07:41
    Saying Lady Gaga would be too obvious now, so I'm just gonna say Madonna instead.

• sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 09:02
    Sash! perhaps?

• Selfsurprise said:
    Reuben

Just listening to them now... And you're right! I don't like them at all. :P

And for you, I'll go with... Corrinne May

• Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 21:46
    I'll go with a band i'm not 100% sure about. I like 'em, but i'm hazarding a guess that you wouldn't like The Chariot.

AutumnVoid said:
    Selfsurprise said:
    [siz=6]Reuben

Just listening to them now... And you're right! I don't like them at all. :P

And for you, I'll go with... Corrinne May

I find Reuben a bit of an enigma. They are one of the few 'lighter end of the spectrum' post-hardcore bands I actually like, along with the vaguely emo stylings of Armor for Sleep and mewithoutYou. As for that Corrinne May... she is rather pretty! She sounds rather lovely if her bio can be believed, although i'm certain it wouldn't be the sort of thing i'd go out of my way to listen to.

• 2bloo4U sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 10:12
    I'm guessing the person above me wouldn't like iamerror much.

krazyorange said:
    Justin Timberlake
    I actually have no problem with him. He used to be one of my top artists, actually. I just got bored because he stopped making music. lol

• Användare
    • 21 apr 2012, 22:53
    モーニング娘。

• Användare
    • 22 apr 2012, 18:30
  • Gonna go with Katy Perry

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • Helen Kane ?

• Arsis

• Frente!. Possibly because "Accidently Kelly Street” is the antithesis of what you listen to for the most part.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 17:56
    You're rather hard to pick for Proxy, i'm always surprised by your taste range. I'm going to have to resort to distortion-heavy EBM duo Prometheus Burning.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 18:08
    Umm... Pitbull? :P

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.