I'm so envious of the above poster's...

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 15:48
    I'm envious of your eyes.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:14
  • I'm envious of your face.

• I'm envious of your sense of humor (I guess someone else already told you that)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 19:36
    I'm envious that you live in France.

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2012, 00:40
    In envious of your height.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• I'm so envious of the energy you bring to the LFM forums

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2012, 01:11
    I'm so envious of your family.

• I'm envious of you because you are able to turn off your feelings.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2012, 01:31
    I'm envious of your lips.

• I'm envious of your group creation skills.

• [spam]

[spam]

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2012, 22:12
    I'm envious of your vagina.

• I'm envious of your one-track mind.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • I'm envious of your Australianness

• I'm envious of your coolness.

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • [spam]

[spam]

• I'm envious of your womenness

• I'm envious of your thick hair.

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 apr 2012, 17:27
    I'm envious of your cuteness.

• I'm envious of your name (Saša?)

• I am envious of your username

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • I'm envious of your oil

• I'm envious of your curls (and just like xShackled, of your username, always have).

You can't cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.
    LEVITATION NATION
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.