Ask the Person below a Question

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 13:00
    Because the internet doesn't stop and wait for you.

Why is the world so screwed up?

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • A simple answer would be is that the world is screwed up because people do not trust one another. I can't blame people for not trusting one another, we really haven't given them much reason to trust us.

How is your day going?

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• Eventhough nothing bad has happened during my day I seem to have an off-day, not sure why, just a general feeling of "meh". I guess it's all a state of mind. Thanks for asking though. :)

Same question, cause it's a good one! :p

• A bit stressful and draining... a few tasks that I need to complete by the end of my day but that's how most mornings at work are for me and then things usually clam down by the late afternoons.

Where are you planning to go on your next holiday?

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• What the hell is a holiday? Wait, you'll like this Westeros.

What is you single biggest regret?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Making a left turn in early 2008.

Would you like a pet zebra?

• Never. I hate zebras. Zebras are stupid. Stupid zebras.

What do you do when it's a beautiful day and you want to enjoy it but none of your close friends are available to do something outside and you don't want to bother your lesser close friends last minute?

• Go to the zoo and watch the zebras.

Do you prefer people to give honest, serious answers to your questions or try (and usually fail) to be funny?

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Depends, I do both of those things.

Do you think it's funny to troll people?

• As a general rule...no I don't. But some people do deserve a good trolling now and then. But it probably isn't the world's greatest past-time.

What do you think of air travel?

• I think it is good for providing links with the rest of the world.

You have one free purchase on Amazon. You can buy anything you want for free. What would you buy?

"What ever you do, do not get into a car with Bono. He's not great at the old driving." - The Edge
    • Yirosu sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 21:32
    IU's newest album. <3

Are you funny?

• Yeah sure.

Who discovered cheese?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 22:22
    I did back when I was running from Doctor Who under the pseudonym Jesus Christ.

Air... what's up with that?

• It's nice.

Sorta.

What are your plans for the weekend?

• Yirosu sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 03:56
    Visiting my relatives.

Will you miss me?

• I don't know you but as this poem from a thin red line says you don't have to know somebody to miss somebody:
    There's only one thing a man can do - find something that's his, and make an island for himself. If I never meet you in this life, let me feel the lack; a glance from your eyes, and my life will be yours.
    So if I feel some kind of lack this weekend I'll be thinking of you and miss you.

Are you happy about that?

• Yeah sure

Do you need to do laundry?

• FuzzJazz sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 17:59
    Already did.

Is Coca-Cola bad for us?

Music is a journey. Jazz is getting lost.
  • yeah absoluetly bad, CC = chemical trash for organism *.*

if it's approved by alchemy that gold can be made from the stone, what would you do?

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 23:08
    Think of a mineral to invest in instead of gold, because everyone would have gold in that case.

What is your ideal length for a song?

• Eh, somewhere between 3 minutes to 5 minutes

Don't like it to be too short, and i don't want it to drag on.

If you could go back and change one thing about your life, what would it be?

• I wouldn't have quit my job at Barnes & Noble.

what are you drinking right now? (if anything)

• Horchata!

Should I buy Diablo 3 even though I barely have enough?

• Yeah, and then play on the "Americas" server and give me all your monk loot once you're in Hell or further. Who needs money for a social life once you can play Diablo 3 anyway ?

What's the worst movie you've ever seen ?

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.