Ask the Person below a Question

• Meh... I went to school in a close minded hick-town, so my black dress, black elbow-length gloves and blue hair were frowned upon. After the ceremonies, they celebrated "safe grad" by getting drunk in a barn/field. It wasn't all that great hahaha.

Come hang freshly butchered steaks on trees in protest of rising beer/liquor prices with me?

"Beaten, bloody, broken, I leave you here."
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 18:30
    Alright, as long as we BBQ them later.

Come to my dungeon room for... "socializing"?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 18:59
    ok...

How was your day?

• Pretty good, I played a decent gig today on bass and my fingers are killing me, but I still have an entire practice AP test to do for tomorrow and I really don't want to do it, so...yeah.

What is your favorite instrument and why?

• Mushu_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 23:00
    in terms of playing, then piano as it is just an awesome instrument to play, been playing all my life so it's something i've loved forever. i love the feel of the keys and how the piano looks in general, and of course how it sounds!
    my favourite instrument to listen to is probably guitar as you can manipulate it in so many ways and it's just such a cool instrument...

which era would you have liked to be in at the age you are now?

• the 19th century! or 2000 years ago! or the 70s!

what do you usually have for breakfast?

a friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile

The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 23:32
    Several hundred years from now. It would be interesting to see all the SF in real time.

(I rarely have breakfast.)

Same.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 01:07
    Eggs - either fried or scrambled in with cheese, mushrooms, and several other ingredients. When I don't have much time, I'll just eat an apple or some other fruit.

What do you think of The Vines?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 12:09
    Well I never even heard of them, so I don't really have an opinion. Though it's not my kind of music.

Are you pro-choice or pro-life?

• Pro-choice

Where was the last place you got yourself hopelessly lost?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • On the Las Vegas strip, drunkenly trying to find the suite. x_x this last Saturday.

What happened to you this weekend?

• I went to see Foster The People. Yaaaaaaaaaay !

Who is on the #1 spot on your to-see-list.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • Either Fukpig or Haemorrhage.

Do you smell?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 22:26
    Of course.

Have you ever had to take painkillers for an extensive period of time?

• No, but my life would have been easier if I took them when I had dental pain thanks to an infection that occurred thanks to a dump dentist.

Night or day? Why?

• Night, because I generally feel way more comfortable in the dark. I don't even have a light in my bedroom.

Do you prefer Pepsi or Coca Cola?

• Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 22:59
    Day. I'm just a day person, my favorite time has always been around 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. God damn, outposted again. Pepsi.

Do you like rain?

• Yes because getting soaked in it and then going inside to get dry is probably the most sensual thing in the universe.*

Do you like snow?

*With a woman, obvi.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • I've never touched snow in my life, so I can't say. I think I would like it though.

What is your opinion on today's youths?

Leave my a's alone.
  • Aren't you one of said youth? Don't you know?? ;-)

They seem to spend a lot of time taking pictures or videos of themselves or the act when at gigs...obviously the view is a lot better through the screen on their smartphone. Huh, who knew.

Do you think humans are naturally monogamous?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • Of course not, but we expect our partners to be and that's defined by nature. However in the past we could just kill the competition while now there's laws to prevent that. Society has thus made sure that monogamy is the "easiest" way for people to be "happy". Structurally.

Why do or don't you want to have children?

• Don't want to, because I'm too young for kids and they cost too much money! :P

What are your views on North Korea testing nuclear missiles?

• As long as the missiles stay in North Korea I don't give a damn about it.

What's your view on homosexuality ?

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • There is a lot of people who aren't exactly "straight" that are members of my family. I was raised to believe that there was nothing wrong with them for that, and still feel that way today about the rest of the world. Plus, girl on girl is pretty hot. Even though I am straight. I think. Maybe.

Same Q.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.