Ask the Person below a Question

• The current crackdown on people who donate to charity to avoid tax (I am watching newsnight right now)

Are you a tax evader?

• I wish I was bright enough to do it legally. Sadly, I'm not, therefore I pay my taxes.

What is something you would protest about?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 00:16
    Lack of nude women in my room (life).

Same.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• I don't think I could limit myself to just one thing, lol.

What do you do to relax?

• Listen to music, enjoy time with my family, watch telly, go on vacation...

What are you thoughts on shows like 'X-Factor', 'Australia's Got Talent', 'American Idol' etc?

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • I do not watch TV. I have never seen any of those except American Idol when it first came out. I like seeing talented people?? I really don't know to be honest.

How many books have you read this year?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 14:10
    A staggering amount of 0.

You?

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 17 apr 2014, 01:15
  • Woke up, went on laptop

What you doing later?

• I will probably watch some more Lost, but before that I'll continue trying to play Oblivion.

If you won a million, what's the first thing you would do?

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • Think about how to avoid paying taxes on the money i just won.

What would you do with your life if you had all the money you would ever need?

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• jayleann sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 22:01
    travelling through the world and just being free like a bird... no school, no duties, yea...

if your boy/girlfriend cheated on you, would you forgive?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 23:03
    It's not an easy question, but even if I would forgive, I would resent her, and would probably cheat on her too, which would probably collapse the relationship. But I'd only forgive if I love her.

Same.

• I'm not sure. We have a really strong relationship, so I'd like to say I'd forgive them, but part of me would also not want to. It'd just depend on the circumstances and how well we were doing. I love the kid, so I can't just be like, bye bye!

What do you think of poetry?

• Useless and annoying. I have no respect for the humanities in general.

String Theory or Loop Quantum Gravity?

• I would go with string

What are your feelings on poaching?

• V1nc3ntK sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 13:18
    Best way to eat eggs.

Eurovision - lover or hater?

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 13:20
    Neutral observer.

Same.

• Don'tgiveashitter.

Have you watched "Into the Void"? if yes, then is it good?

• Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 13:38
    I haven't.

One song that fits you like a glove, that you feel it was made just for you?

• V1nc3ntK sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 13:44
    Vincent

What was the last thing you dropped and broke?

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • Kennoth sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 13:49
    Probably a glass.

Are you a handy person?

• ojikuma sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 21:07
    its very dangerous to wave to people you dont know because what if they dont have hands? theyll think youre cocky

have you read bob loblaws law blog?

You're your brain
  • Ummmm.....No, who is bob loblaw?

Have you ever wanted to delete your current account and start all over?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 01:34
    Actually, I've done that already, twice. First account was in 2006-2007 but I eventually forgot about this site. Second account was from 2008-2010 and got to about 4,000 scrobbles. Started this one in 2010 to import almost 20,000 scrobbles from iTunes, and I'm going to protect it with my life!

Have you ever played baseball?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.