PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.

• aibom sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 apr 2010, 06:21

PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.

Don't know if everyone here has seen this yet but...they sure learned them innocent children that a boot up your ass and a gunshot in your waist is the American way, eh?
    What was all that American pride stuff Fox News was shoving down our throat, and about how we're this great nation of heroes and freedom who showed the Nazis who's boss?

I feel even more like a part of Nazi Germany right now. Everyone is treating Obama, who hasn't been able to show much more than a major concern for major Corporations with a minor concern for average Americans, as a Communist traitor.

• Демократия же, ёпт!

• Bongair sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jun 2010, 08:02
    Wow, that's just horrendous ;\
    Yeah, this kinda shit makes you wanna give up on mankind.

• CotBayun sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jul 2010, 12:34

Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden

A truly patriotic concept album based on military history with special accent on Gettysburg Battle. Glory and tragedy of the sons of one country that have to fight each other for the purpose of pride and duty. I wish someone managed to look that way on my country's history and on our own Civil War. He would have created our own Perekop Trilogy ))

Interestingly enough, cover art and booklet are by popular Russian artist, Leo Hao.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 aug 2010, 16:41
    Wow that video is really disturbing

• Redigerad av smithee1407 den 9 okt 2010, 17:26

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2011, 21:07
    I don't think these people are patriotic Americans; they're patriotic to the government and to authority. It's sad.

• morsefan sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 mar 2011, 20:45
    It really is. I'm an american who loves america and I hate my government. They're corrupt. So is everyone else's.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.