ISRAEL, are they good or bad?

• ISRAEL, are they good or bad?

Think about it.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
    Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • BC - good. our era - is bad.

Modern Israel - bad, will never be peace in this land, in the Holy Land .....

Glory of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
    Praise Moses!

И ЖИЗНИ БУДУЩАГО ВЕКА
  • Well said, thanks for replying!

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
    Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • I am a pacifist and generally I am against any kind of war. That's why I don't support their policy on Palestine but I don't claim they are evil in any sense.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jan 2009, 21:36
    Well , i lived there and i have to say that their government made people sooo afraid of everything so they are reacting to everything..But i don't understand one thing ; they (unfortunately) saw the the worst genocide ever but they are doing almost the same thing to others.. This question has to be asked also to Hamas , they were all saying that they were a government but in this war they hided like rats and left 1,500,000 Gazans open to Israeli strike..Hamas is both liar and coward but at least Israel is not coward

• Användare
    • 23 jan 2009, 22:00
    eud_1558 said:
    Well , i lived there and i have to say that their government made people sooo afraid of everything so they are reacting to everything..But i don't understand one thing ; they (unfortunately) saw the the worst genocide ever but they are doing almost the same thing to others.. This question has to be asked also to Hamas , they were all saying that they were a government but in this war they hided like rats and left 1,500,000 Gazans open to Israeli strike..Hamas is both liar and coward but at least Israel is not coward

Actually, Gaza is the most densely populated region on Earth. 1.5 million Palestinians are packed together, with the borders closed and nowhere to go. This is a policy of Israel, to trap everyone together, so there really is nowhere else to hide.

And how is starving out 1.5 million people not at all bad, half of whom are children? I would say that is just as bad.

And explain to me why Israel uses white phosphorous, uranium, cluster bombs, and DIME explosives? Gaza is used as a laboratory for testing new weapons, and Palestinian children are the victims.

There is simply no excuse.

• LinkAurion said:
    Actually, Gaza is the most densely populated region on Earth. 1.5 million Palestinians are packed together, with the borders closed and nowhere to go. This is a policy of Israel, to trap everyone together, so there really is nowhere else to hide.

Gaza is one of the most densely populated regions, but not the most densely populated region. If one compares it to West Berlin, it's a bit smaller, but the USSR didn't bomb West Berlin. Israel bombs Gaza whenever some racist wants to show that Israel can bomb goyim.

• Användare
    • 24 jan 2009, 10:37
    LinkAurion demiş ki:

And how is starving out 1.5 million people not at all bad, half of whom are children? I would say that is just as bad.

And explain to me why Israel uses white phosphorous, uranium, cluster bombs, and DIME explosives? Gaza is used as a laboratory for testing new weapons, and Palestinian children are the victims.

I'm not defending Israel , i think Israel did wrong ( like almost usual) ...Olmert and his friends should be locked into a room and than leave them stay hungry..

• sh_5t0rM sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2009, 15:49
    I hate their system, but I have nothing against their religion (in theory, reality is fucked-up) nor against people.

"Metal

(\ (\
    ( ~.~)/../
    (_(")(")
    This is Heavy Metal Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination...
  • Very bad!

LinkAurion said:

LinkAurion, you have said it all. Well done! I have to ask myself how can the Israelis do to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the Jews? The world community gave them a home after the horror of the Holocaust and they have totally abused it. OK, the Arabs were perhaps wrong to attack Israel in 1948 after they declared their state, and the Arabs lost a lot through that.

But it doesn't give the Israelis the right to treat the Palestinians like Nazi victims. Have they learned nothing from their own suffering during WW II? How can you justify torturing a nation like this? Even Palestinian Arabs living within Israel are treated like second-class citizens.

Someone's going to come in here and say that these comments, and others above, are racist. That's crap. They're political. In any case, what can be more racist than having a single word for all those not of your race? Hebrew has that word: Gentile (at least in English) or 'goy', plural 'goyim'.

We're talking about sheer inhumanity to others here, not anti-Israeli racism.

Will Obama Win? Yes he did: http://willobamawin.com/ - we're STILL overjoyed!! Listen to the songs: http://willobamawin.com/songs.htm
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2009, 05:07
    LinkAurion said:
    eud_1558 said:

Very well said!
    sh_5t0rM said:
    I hate their system, but I have nothing against their religion (in theory, reality is fucked-up) nor against people.

What religion?
    The existence of a Jewish state actually is strictly against the Torah!
    Further to this is that it's actually a secular state...

• betsy72 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jan 2009, 00:42
    I'm so glad to have found this discussion. I agree with what many of you said about Israel. Go to www.ijsn.net/home to see what Jews who are AGAINST this attack on Gaza are saying. You CAN criticize and be outraged by what Israel is doing without being antisemitic.

• betsy72 said:
    You CAN criticize and be outraged by what Israel is doing without being antisemitic.

Sure you can, betsy72 - well said!

Will Obama Win? Yes he did: http://willobamawin.com/ - we're STILL overjoyed!! Listen to the songs: http://willobamawin.com/songs.htm
  • I think, that Israel`s aggression was provocated to be by Gaza srtip.

Меч твой сверкает, как сильмарил во тьме
    Враг отступает и слышен всем твой смех!
    Меч твой сверкает, как пламенный твой взор
    Смерть подступает, но бьется Феанор!
  • You cannot ask this question because it is flawed from the get-go. Israel can't be "bad or good." That's putting things in a way that is MUCH too simple and that does not represent reality even close. Point out the flaws, point out the pros, but in the end you can't really make an overall decision on good or bad. Same goes for every single thread that goes: "[Insert country name here]. Good or bad?"

"The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false." ~ Paul Johnson
    • Användare
    • 2 feb 2009, 05:07
    USSR_Angela said:
    I think, that Israel`s aggression was provocated to be by Gaza srtip.

How?

• Look in the 50s years of 20th century and u will see, that Gaza's terrorists attacked Israel at that times (by ex-member of Israel goverment)

Меч твой сверкает, как сильмарил во тьме
    Враг отступает и слышен всем твой смех!
    Меч твой сверкает, как пламенный твой взор
    Смерть подступает, но бьется Феанор!
    • Användare
    • 2 feb 2009, 19:59
    The guy who started this thread and anybody seriously responding to this ridiculous question is an idiot.

• let the facts speak

Israel is a nation created on Arab land by the English as they got scared off by the terrorist tactics of the Jewish militia in the fifties which killed, bombed and expelled most of non Jewish people from within their self proclaimed, and ever expanding, borders. Israel receives unconditional support, mainly military and logistic, by the most aggressive imperialistic nation known to human history, the US. Israel disregarded many UN resolutions over the years which were intended to lessen the oppression by it and by its genocidal policies as they get exercised over the occupied territories and the people that live in them. I know that there are a lot of decent people living in Israel, but frankly they tend not to be portrayed a lot by the international press, and I can tell you that the majority of people I know hold an view of absolute horror and dismay at what Israel resort to in order to continue with its presence in an area of the world that would, otherwise be a place of peace and prosperity for all its inhabitants.

• Användare
    • 3 feb 2009, 22:02
    Jews R Bad!

• Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 00:00
    USSR_Angela said:
    Look in the 50s years of 20th century and u will see, that Gaza's terrorists attacked Israel at that times (by ex-member of Israel goverment)

So Israel didn't provoke it at all?
    They're completely innocent from the start?
    They didn't push people off their lands?
    Put them in detention centres?
    Didn't kill anyone?

You're joking, USSR_Angel.

• LiMe_mD sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 22:05
    What has modern Israel done from it's creation in the last century it's just plain evil.

• LiMe_mD sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2009, 22:13
    Sayf-Udeen said:

You're joking, USSR_Angel.

I think USSR_Angela wanted to just post a quote from a exmember of israeli government, to show the view of these people, and the blaming they always put up on palestinian community.

• No offence here, but it's cruel have 1.5 million Palestinians packed in, miles away from the West Bank... the Israelis have committed genocide by bombarding the Gaza Strip. And the thing is, with every oppressed country you'll get a resistance-look at the IRA for example, except they're scum.
    It would've been a lot easier if all the Israelis went back to their country of origin, except of course the Beitars & the Israeli Arabs.

• Djmz2002 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 feb 2009, 13:57
    well, this is what I think. Israel doesn't deserve to be there, because the bible is not a history book, and Moses either. Also, without Israel, the Middle East would be in peace. and, like someone already said, if they have been genocided from other people, it does not mean they can do that to others. I hate wars. and this is exactly what Israel is doing. They are trying to get the bible so called "State of Israel", this is all about. I am sorry to say that, but now Israel is just like Germany, 70 years ago.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.