the fuck post

• Strawberry_2 said:
    But the Libyans need us.
    What!? who the hell made US the world police?

US is always creating/participating in wars, directly or indirectly in the world. From a small conflict in some godforsaken country to full-scale war. US always get involved.

I know, you have to defend yourself, I agree, you could justify some of them, but most of those have been just bullshit wars, where US was following its own agenda, without any interest in really help to solve the problem.
    And for that reason, any time US take part in some other country's problems they end up messing all the things up.

Do I have to remind you that many of the so called terrorists / criminals hated & feared where created by the US government pursuing their own goals? They were taught, supported and armed by them in a so fucking stupid way that when they saw how they fucked up things they were already out of control.

Don't get the wrong idea, I don't hate hard working, honest people, in fact I have many friends there, even family. I just hate all those assholes who think that bombing other countries is the best to help them (I mean WTF?) and justify all of their bullshits saying that is their duty and/or god's will.

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
    - Edgar Allan Poe
    • morsefan sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 apr 2011, 17:01
    You're silly^ people should leave us alone I guess. If they stopped bothering us about everyone getting murdered by their own government, maybe we wouldn't feel the slightest bit immoral not helping them out. I admit, WE ARE NOT DOING GOOD THINGS, BY ANY MEANS.

you're all a bunch of nerds.
    • morsefan sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2011, 21:23

you're all a bunch of nerds.
    Redigerad av morsefan den 21 jan 2014, 08:13
  • happy birthday fuck post! fuck birthdays.

amare significa poco dolci
  • cjackb ha detto:
    I hate you morderick. I hate you so much.

You are an utter waste of computer bits. And you are probably a horrible human being as well. I hope you develop syphllis in your ass.

i love you too

• Fuck Bush,eternally..

yeah, fuck him

• shapiq sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2011, 12:55
    fuck ukrainian political system

• sna033 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jul 2011, 18:15
    I'm the boss of few people on this thread, and they're all fired!

just kidding!
    fuck everyone involved in worlds problems

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
  • People who need people who suck are the unluckiest people in the world.

So you might as well.........

I support & endorse the free speech of all the peoples of this Urf, even if they arent college students who live in Alaska. Not responsible for typograffik erorrz (sic). Void where prohibited. Vices subject to change without notice (although they probably wont)
  • fuck those people?

• fuck marriages.

• fuck otosan.

• fuck this, fuck that, and fuck justin (fuckface) bieber..

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 feb 2013, 06:31
    fuck america haters :D

• fuck London

• Fuck the clock

• amare significa poco dolci
  • Fuck Zionism and Zionists

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.