favourite frankie boyle joke

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2008, 16:14

favourite frankie boyle joke

what's your favourite? :]

i dunno, i have so many..i have a thing for his really controversial jokes.

"Dear Points of View, watching Queer Eye For The Straight Guy made me think that if I had gay friends, they'd give me fashion tips. Actually, they fucked me."

i always laugh at that one

• "They shouldn't call them Asbos because it sounds too cool. They should call them gaybos or bender badges"

lol

• "My problem, as people keep shouting out in the streets, is that I look like one of The Proclaimers. But then I grew a beard, and now everyone shouts "paedophile"! Why do paedophiles always have beards and glasses? What is it about that look that children find so sexy?"

• PhiI_E sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jul 2009, 18:06
    give a man a fish, he'll eat for day.
    give a man a fishing rod and he'll break it up for fire wood.... or swap it for a fish!

• Användare
    • 7 nov 2010, 00:25
    The Asbos joke is funny as, and its actually true!

• The government are considering spending £3million on a state funeral for Margaret Thatcher when she dies. For £3million they could buy everyone in Scotland a shovel, and we'll dig a hole deep enough to deliver her to Satan ourselves.

• Användare
    • 20 apr 2011, 01:24
    bingbongbilly said:
    The government are considering spending £3million on a state funeral for Margaret Thatcher when she dies. For £3million they could buy everyone in Scotland a shovel, and we'll dig a hole deep enough to deliver her to Satan ourselves.
    ^ this.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.