Winter/Summer

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2008, 17:42

Winter/Summer

In what time of the year do you like being in forests?
    Personally autumn and winter for me

• Hrafinn sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2008, 13:11
    In spring, when the beeches have young, light green leaves.

• Användare
    • 14 jul 2008, 21:23
    Deep Winter, or in the beginning of Spring .

• Användare
    • 18 jul 2008, 08:54
    Any time will do, but probably spring is my favourite - perfect conditions for taking photographs: not too cold, not too warm and splendid colours.

• Ere thou enter farther in such mysteries, comprehend:
    The secret of the Lord is for those who fear Him and He will make them know His covenant.
    Cursed is he that removeth awaye the marke of hys master to please men and not to serve in secrecy.
    Amen.
    Redigerad av Moccachocomel den 18 sep 2010, 11:08
    • NappyRob sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jul 2008, 13:37
    autumn and winter

Only death is real
  • anytime, as long as it´s not to hot^^

• autumn and winter for me 2 :)

фафли.
    • Användare
    • 20 aug 2008, 20:57
    autumn - preferably around october when all the leaves have changed colour but they still haven't fallen off the trees. I live right in downtown ottawa in canada but there are alot of parks nearby and they are well taken care of. I love walking around the parliment buildings during the winter and autumn. You have a splendid view across the ottawa river into quebec and you can see for miles. What a great city to live in...

• Användare
    • 31 aug 2008, 18:42
    i prefer autumn, especially when it is sunny autumn. also around october. i love that smell of forest... when i told it to my friend, he said that it's a smell of rotting leaves and other things. ;) however, warm, sunny autumn days are the best for long walking.

• any season will do, but I really love autumn, beautiful colors.

• Herewulf sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 sep 2008, 18:26
    I personally enjoy being in the forest during any season, really. The only thing in the summer is there are shitloads of mosquitoes around here, so that can kind of suck at certain points of the day (particularly nearing the evening, even though that's a great time to walk through the woods). I don't think I can really think of a season that is best, since every season has its charms. I think that goes for pretty much any landscape, for me, with the exception of urban settings.

• Användare
    • 21 sep 2008, 11:22
    Forests are special in every part of the year but I prefer winter..
    It's so calm and peaceful then and contact with nature is very strong,at least for me..

• PP667 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 sep 2008, 23:07
    autumn and winter

• winter all the way

43q7530´76üü24´ˇ´´´47ˇ´9´yõqzgõq3ty 9+nvq526w46xct6 =/= 喵巫需資咪吃雌死 ='x
  • every time cause forests are awesome all the months but if i had to chose it'd be winter

• Användare
    • 7 okt 2008, 18:13
    a forest in the freezing heart of winter!... a shitload of snow! maybe even a blizzard! some wolves howling... what could you ask for more?!

• iSui sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2008, 14:49
    In autumn it's wonderful 'cause of all the color.
    And in winter (when there's snow!) it's just pure magic.(:

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui
    ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

ღ Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Wanna join my group? :)
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2008, 18:06
    Summer is good because that's when the forest is spurring with activity
    Autumn is good because of all the color and cool but not too cool temperature
    Winter is good because of the pure desolate beauty it offers

• I love to be in the forest always! In fact, I AM in the forest always, because my house is situated at/in a forest...

• Användare
    • 20 okt 2008, 16:29
    autumn and spring

• Användare
    • 29 okt 2008, 23:00
    Anytime.

• Användare
    • 30 okt 2008, 12:03
    in autumn and winter forests are beautiful. but in spring it´s also great... today, it have began to snow...it´s awesome.

• Användare
    • 8 nov 2008, 00:00
    Forest is great place anytime of the year. I prefer the most early autumn when you can see colourful leaves and late spring when all the forest smells of waking nature...

• Användare
    • 8 nov 2008, 03:47
    Hugo0102 said:
    Forest is great place anytime of the year. I prefer the most early autumn when you can see colourful leaves and late spring when all the forest smells of waking nature...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.