Winter/Summer

• TarynKD sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2009, 02:25
    I detest Autumn. I love summer because of the greens everywhere and the sunshine.

Call me psychotic or numb
    I'm just a product of love
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jul 2009, 17:51
    In the autumn when leafs change their colours... When you can bath in them, very romantik atmosphere).
    And in deep deep winter, hardly stomping through the woods and feeling as the snow falls on you and the wind makes the walking harder on you...

• Användare
    • 2 aug 2009, 18:19
    Here in Ireland winter is shitty as, definitely not a winter wonderland. I love the summertime.

• Auxentiu sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 aug 2009, 22:18
    i prefer the winter....i like the trees covered in snow ...and the frozen branches.

Redigerad av Auxentiu den 9 aug 2009, 20:02
    • Användare
    • 7 aug 2009, 20:11
    branches*

• Användare
    • 15 aug 2009, 18:59
    Winter, fog, pure snow - the best feeling. Autumn is good too, but winter is my season.

• Murt_y sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 aug 2009, 19:55
    Early autumn is great, atleast to walk in the forest with all the leaves loosing their colour and all :)
    Winter is a fave to, beautiful forests in sweden

• In winter when it's very cold and trees are covered with ice and the moon shines and lights the path through forest.

• Användare
    • 23 aug 2009, 18:11
    There are three seasons when I enjoy exploring forests: Spring, Autumn, and Winter. They each have their virtues; Spring for the lush, fresh green foliage--the earth waking from slumber; Autumn, as the leaves turn and begin their retirement back to earth; Winter, for the quiet hush wherein you can hear snow fall.
    Thankfully, where I'm from we have all these seasons.

• Användare
    • 16 sep 2009, 01:55
    I'm always in the forest, regardless of the time of year...

In the spring, one can hear the small streams from the thawing snow.

Summer is the time when the forest smells are most intense and when the wildlife is most active.

Autumn is nice for the temperatures and the colors.

Winter is beautiful silence.

• Cyriatan sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 sep 2009, 16:27
    Winter, definitively, just too beautiful. However, every season has it things, but I still prefer winter.

• Användare
    • 17 sep 2009, 17:46
    autumn, i love the colors and the temperature is just right.
    beauty and comfort what more could you ask for?

• Winter for sure.

• spring and autumn especially around October

The forest of October
    Sleeps silent when I depart
    The web of time
    Hides my last trace

My blaze travel the last universe
    Like the sights of magic
    Wrapped in aeons
    My mind is one with my soul
    I fall alone
    While leaves fall from
    the weeping trees

• Autumn and winter

• Warfoki sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 okt 2009, 20:37
    Every season has its beauty, but if I have to choose, then winter is my choice.

The dark sky, the slowly falling snow. I could hear every movement, every sound. A crack, as a branch surrends to the weight of snow. Then the deep silence again. Nothing moves or makes a sound. I could hear as the hot air break free from my mouth. Just lay down and look up to the sky, watching as it's snowing. Look at the slow moving of the snowfalkes. Then a little wind comes and makes them dance. But it bacomes stronger and stronger, and I get up. Fight against it's immerse power, against the inhuman cold. Step by step moving back towards home. And once I'm finally back, then just sit back and look through the window, watch the raging blizzard from the warmth of home. Could it be more perfect?

It's a shame, that we don't have real winter around here (Hungary) anymore. Two or three weeks, a little snow and it's over. And I'm lucky: I live on the top of a hill (mountain? Compared to the Skandinavian environment, it's definitely not high enough for that, but around here it's one of the highest peaks.) About ten years ago there was REAL winter! Once the snow was so thick, that I could easily step over the fence of our garden. And now? I can be happy, if there's snow at all. I envy those, who live far to the north. Sweden, Norway, even Scotland could be a great place...

"Hiszen a csoda és valóság között a különbség annyi, hogy a csodának még nem ismerjük az algoritmusát." (Tóth A. Tamás)
    (Rough translation: The only difference between miracle and reality is that we don't know the algorythm of miracle yet.)
    • Användare
    • 17 okt 2009, 05:56
    I like winter because of the snow, summer is too dreadful

• Användare
    • 17 okt 2009, 16:04
    Snowy winter, although it's not often snowing, so spring and autumn are the best periods, transition.

• Användare
    • 24 okt 2009, 14:32
    both.. but autumn is the best.

• Användare
    • 26 okt 2009, 17:20
    Winter.

• uchuuray sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2009, 22:48
    I don't specifically dislike any time but I love the deep forest on a foggy, humid summer day.

• MrReznov sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2009, 10:49
    The winter in Brazil it's not so cold, and the summer is really hot ¬¬. So i never touched snow in my life (i love snow and cold)

• Autumn and winter. I love snow, fog, ice and bright starry winter sky. It's far more magical for me.

• Användare
    • 2 nov 2009, 15:36
    autumn colors and the correct music :) but of course all the seasons have their charm

• I agree with the post above that
    KnightBlock said:
    all the seasons have their charm

and it's really hard to choose one. But I go for summer - my favorite season. I guess.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.