• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2009, 14:37

What is it that keeps you awake?

For me its like I'll forget something that needs to be done by the morning right before I go to be or I'll just be so interested in something I researching/reading that I'll stay up way longer than I'd like to.

• the wheels just never stop turning.

• my reasons. (=

homework/coursework/randum/games/for laughs////AKA COMPUTER AND INTERNET.

they say music can alter moods and talk to you, but can it load a gun for you and cock it too?
    • Användare
    • 29 mar 2009, 09:31

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 17 apr 2010, 16:19
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2009, 00:34
    Usually just posting on random forums on the internet. Listening to music.

• Well, I spend all day surfing the internet and not getting anything done. Come bedtime, I still have homework, guitar practice and my 5 pages of writing to do. I'm too stubborn to not do them, so I stay up late. If I didn't, they'd never get done.

So procrastination, I guess.

• internet is my weakness

Plínio J.
    • Telessys sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2009, 20:32
    Music partly and the net, but mostly i just dont feel like i want to sleep, even if im tired.

I am not asking for your blood, I can take your blood. I am asking for your souls, only you can give me your souls.
    Hit 'em hard, Hit 'em low and give 'em plenty of Dakka
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2009, 22:11
    something I haven't done earlier that day, music, books, rarely homework
    mostly I just can't sleep or don't want to
    never internet

• my mind never stops, it doesn't allow myself to rest. i just surf the web/read all night in place of sleeping.

• Energy. Lack of interest in sleeping despite the fact I can barely keep my eye open. Television. Going out with my friends and staying out until 5 am. I tend to not sleep when I'm far from sober too.

• holy6 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 apr 2009, 09:16
    No Apparent Reason. Maybe coz of sadness, happyness, or simply the emptiness.

Helliversal Prdct inc.
    • Fucio sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 apr 2009, 21:11
    When it would be time to go to bed, I just don't want to go to bed. I don't really know the reason.

• I have no idea. Listening to music perhaps.

• the interwebs, and school

• Användare
    • 5 apr 2009, 14:26
    the computer and the fear. the last time i start to have a Problem with night and dark places, dont even know why. i don't sleep at night and in the morning i forgot that i didn't sleep and just moving on with my day. though latter question me "Why i'm so tired??!!" lol

• Användare
    • 5 apr 2009, 17:09
    Hm. My continuous battle with procrastination as well as IMing friends, surfing the internet, depression, music. Mainly those.

• H2SO3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 apr 2009, 19:34
    Like a lot of people, I'm stuck in the world of sleeplessness for lack of the ability to get my brain to "turn off" as it were. Part of the problem is that we (most humans) are more creative at night. That is why many writers, artists and musicians tend to be "night owls" (though that is a redundant term as most owls are nocturnal).

• Music :\

• Användare
    • 6 apr 2009, 06:10
    Crippling insomnia, usually. I have to be awake in five hours.

• Music and internet. But mostly music. Just can't turn it off :(

don't let the darkness eat you up Down the Line
  • davevegan said:
    the wheels just never stop turning.

What this guy said.

• Stress, fucked-up sleep patterns, losing track of time, Internet, friends, and just plain ol' stubbornness. Stimulants.

• Arnie207 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2009, 18:51
    Music, movies and ofcourse the computer

• vercetty sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2009, 22:19
    The fear of dying in my sleep, often..

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ." — Ghandi
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.