• Into Your Arms - The Maine

• Pink Floyd - The Wall Live 1980-81.
    I often enjoy recordings of live shows more than the studio albums. they show how good performers they really are.

she's thunderstorms.
  • Alice Cooper – Shadow Of Yourself (Bonus Track)

• Bonn196 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 19:28
    I'm a rocker, let me roll!
  • The Sisters Of Mercy – Driven Like the Snow

• max8455 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 04:49
  • NPR – If Greece Starts Dominoes Falling, What's Next?

• They told me that the classics never go out of style but, they do, they do.
    Somehow baby, I never thought that we do too.

• The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 03:08
  • Reason.tv – Haiti's Pepe Trade: How Secondhand American Clothes Became a First-Rate Business

• Hollywood Undead – This Love, This Hate

• Luik - By & By

Music was my first love
    And it will be my last

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2012, 06:35
  • "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Pink Floyd - Signs of Life

• j3lle sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jun 2012, 20:16
    Apollo 440 - Tears of the Gods

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.