Which genres are you listening to beside hip-hop?

• Which genres are you listening to beside hip-hop?

Yeah, the title says it. For me reggae is the clear number #2. What about you?

• pamento sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2009, 07:20
    I listen to a little bit of everything but reggae.

• Pafkiss sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2009, 08:43
    Mainly Jazz but also soul , trip hop a little bit of alternative , thats it!

What goes around, comes around!
    • Auzas sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2009, 08:45
    Reggae and rock, all kinds of rock, but the ones with quality. Funk, ummm, yea, that's about it, the rest is random songs of random genres that i like.

Haj
  • Lots of jazz on the radio, drum n bass/liquid funk/, reggae(except the stirckly dancehall and ragga sound), in some periods I listen to lots of grunge, and several artists from 5-6 more genres.

• Anberzu sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2009, 14:12
    If I tried to put it in genres it'd probably sound something like - jazz, funk, soul.
    Stuff like John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Wayne Shorter, Louis Armstrong, James Brown, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Frank Sinatra, Curtis Mayfield, Isaac Hayes, etc.

I will not stop running till I'm winning the race, I can't live with myself being second place
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2009, 14:45
    Mostly funk, some jazz, blues and soul. Stevie Wonder, Barry White, Blues Brothers, Aretha Franklin, Quincy Jones, James Brown and more more

• IpeeH sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2009, 16:05
    punk, post-punk, new wave, pop, rock, metal, folk, soul, country and such and such

• metal, jazz, rock.

• Wow, I listen to everything inbetween of classical music to french slam poetry.

My favorite genres after Hiphop art thou; Soul, Jazz, Stoner Rock, Classical Music, Singersongwriter Folk(Simon & Garfunkel ish) and of course Reggae.

Oh and I love myself some drum n bass/liquidfunk/jungle.

• StarcraftReturn said:

Anything except High Contrast and LE?(you've told me only about those when you said you like that)

• L-Bow sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2009, 19:52
    acid jazz, jungle, reggae, dub..

• Triphop is a massive number two, apart from that it varies from Hardcore house (Gabber) to love ballads. Not that much into folk, country and classic

• Bel Biv Devoe all day, everyday son.

• TheAbbott said:
    StarcraftReturn said:

Anything except High Contrast and LE?(you've told me only about those when you said you like that)

I'm not gonna pronounce myself expert of it. But I love pretty much anything from Hospital Records, logistics <3<3<3. A friend from youth(two years old) is related to a quite famous dnb artist named SEBA.

Well I like dnb whenever I fall over it, it normally ends up being hospital records shiznat. But yeah...

• GMan007 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2009, 20:54

Artic Monkeys

It seems quite Hip-Hop to me but its classed as Alternative

G Commodity
  • are you saying Arctic Monkeys sound hip-hop?!!!!!

• Liquid funk is the only genre I've heard in which there's nearly no shitty music. It's quite new but developes fast, gotta say that it's my #2 right now even tho reggae is too close.

• pleash sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2009, 17:10
    Pretty much varies. Alternative and indie rock, electronica, liquid funk dnb, bossa nova, jazz, blues, soul, reggae

• drum n bass, house.trance,trip hop,rasta,reggae,Ninja Tune,

R.I.P GURU! Keith Elam (July 17, 1961 – April 19, 2010)
    You will always be loved and cherished, forever in our hearts!!!

• Ninja Tune is not a genre. ;)

• GMan007 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2009, 11:11
    JackMerry said:
    are you saying Arctic Monkeys sound hip-hop?!!!!!

I think they have a hip-hop funny story tellin attitude, which i prefer...its all subjective though...

G Commodity
  • Story tellin is not necessarily a Hip Hop thing. It doesn't make them Hip Hop.

• lenin7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2009, 12:20
    They're as hip-hop as The Beatles :)

• Moranah sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2009, 15:03
    Hummm, I listen to alot of stuff besides Hip-Hop.
    Mainly techno, house, drum & bass, rock, metal, dubstep. Just alot of different stuff.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.